cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderator team

How long dose it take to get a response from the moderate team I sent an email Sunday with nothing yet Iam trying to port in my wife phone number to an active public Mobile number thanks 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Moderator team

@Keimj It takes aproximately 48 hours, depending on volume it could be sooner or take longer to get a response from a moderator. 

Sent an e-mail or private message?  If you don't hear back by tomorrow, you could try again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To complete porting a number it can take 2 business days up to a week, depending on your current cell provider as it's up to them when they release the phone number to public mobile

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KeimjWhich provider are your porting from? Have you tried the online form yet? If you haven't use that, it can potentially bypass the moderators and get it done in a few hours depending on your previous provider.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.png

porting for koodo perpaid 

also dose it make a diffence if iam sending the email to do the port for my wife 

@KeimjYou do have to hear back from the Moderators, but you can still use the form and submit the relevant information, so there is less back and forth.

@KeimjYou do  know there is only messaging via this forum and on actual email right? Just want to be clear.

I don't think it makes a difference who is doing it as long as the relevant information matches.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would re-message them after 48 hours. They say that's the window and if they don't respond by then, it's completely fair to put in another request.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Keimj wrote:

porting for koodo perpaid 

If you haven't already done so, you can initiate the port request yourself via Self-Serve account (as mentioned by @GinYVR)

You will need to give the phone number
- Your account number with old provider
- Full name as registered with old provider

Since your old provider is Koodo prepaid, you will need Moderator assistance to complete the port.

Since you are trying to port over to your wife's account, it would make sense to private message the Moderator_team from your wife's community account.

just checked and the port was completed now thanks for all the information