cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderator team is not replying

I have send many messages to moderator team regarding the defective voucher that i bought. Why they are not replying at all. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator team is not replying

@Avipinosa wrote:

I have send many messages to moderator team regarding the defective voucher that i bought. Why they are not replying at all. 

@Avipinosa  It's because they are currently overwhelmed trying to put out to many fires. Be patient they will respond.

Oracle

@Avipinosa wrote:

I am not sure how long you have been waiting but wait times can be upto 72 hours and even then maybe more.  Have you tried to activate the voucher by calling *611?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

It also may or may not be true that sending multiple messages will make it take longer. It surely will mean the moderaters will take longer to get to other questions though.

I tried all the possible ways to make my voucher work. I contacted the shoppers, send message to moderator and called 611. My account is suspended now, plus i dont want my money get wasted. 

Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa wrote:

I tried all the possible ways to make my voucher work. I contacted the shoppers, send message to moderator and called 611. My account is suspended now, plus i dont want my money get wasted. 

@Avipinosa  Hopefully the mods respond soon.

Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa hi I don't blame you for being upset this has been an ongoing issue for days now but the only recourse is to wait for a moderator to reply here is the link moderators here  they have told a few people who have got it resolved is that it is an internal system error (no kidding lol)

I know. Things like this should be prioritized. It causing inconvient for some. 

Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa wrote:

Just curious...where did you buy the voucher and how long ago ?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also bought two vouchers last night and they are not working.  My account is suspended and no one has replied to me in almost 24 hours .....  not impressed at all. 

I’ll probably leave public over this sadly. I can’t afford to not have my phone working. Im

missinf business calls ...