cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator team is not replying

Avipinosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have send many messages to moderator team regarding the defective voucher that i bought. Why they are not replying at all. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Emilydunham1991 wrote:

I also bought two vouchers last night and they are not working.  My account is suspended and no one has replied to me in almost 24 hours .....  not impressed at all. 

I’ll probably leave public over this sadly. I can’t afford to not have my phone working. Im

missinf business calls ...

If your phone works then don't need to worry about account status.

@Avipinosa wrote:

I tried all the possible ways to make my voucher work. I contacted the shoppers, send message to moderator and called 611. My account is suspended now, plus i dont want my money get wasted. 

Does your phone work? If it does then don't need to worry about account status.

@Emilydunham1991 wrote:

I also bought two vouchers last night and they are not working.  My account is suspended and no one has replied to me in almost 24 hours .....  not impressed at all. 

I’ll probably leave public over this sadly. I can’t afford to not have my phone working. Im

Indeed, moderator responsiveness is abysmal currently. Robot Frustrated

I have given some thought to the issue of service disruptions and have concluded a residential phone service, cellular or landline, alone is not a good solution if you cannot tolerate several days without service. A business voip service seems to offer the best balance of dependability and price BUT I am not an expert just an interested bystander on business service.

Some reading for you:

VOIP: https://top5voipproviders.com/ca/   and https://www.gonevoip.ca/

STILL WANT PM for the price: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Emilydunham1991
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa wrote:

I have send many messages to moderator team regarding the defective voucher that i bought. Why they are not replying at all. 

Just curious...where did you buy the voucher and how long ago ?

Avipinosa

I know. Things like this should be prioritized. It causing inconvient for some. 

@Avipinosa hi I don't blame you for being upset this has been an ongoing issue for days now but the only recourse is to wait for a moderator to reply here is the link moderators here  they have told a few people who have got it resolved is that it is an internal system error (no kidding lol)

@Avipinosa wrote:

I tried all the possible ways to make my voucher work. I contacted the shoppers, send message to moderator and called 611. My account is suspended now, plus i dont want my money get wasted. 

@Avipinosa  Hopefully the mods respond soon.

Avipinosa

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

It also may or may not be true that sending multiple messages will make it take longer. It surely will mean the moderaters will take longer to get to other questions though.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Avipinosa wrote:

I am not sure how long you have been waiting but wait times can be upto 72 hours and even then maybe more.  Have you tried to activate the voucher by calling *611?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Avipinosa wrote:

@Avipinosa  It's because they are currently overwhelmed trying to put out to many fires. Be patient they will respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.