cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Moderator team answers from general account and takes forever to get back to you! What a joke !!

Are you aware that I have been dealing with this issue since Friday at noon? How much patients should one have with no service now for the fourth day ... and tomorrow being a holiday ... holy crap ute1978 maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself ... I think that my reaction has been quite good seeing how I’ve paid for a service that I’m unable to use for the fourth day now... really ... what do you expect?? I should be screaming mad by now ... but wait ... I couldn’t scream even if I wanted to... no one is getting back to me.... I guess all I can do is tell anyone that will listen about the lack of customer service from Public Mobile. 

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Moderator team answers from general account and takes forever to get back to you! What a joke !!

You sure your credit card isn’t expired, or over limit?

My card is fine, The payment was made ... my account is at 0.00 and then I even charged another 1.00 because someone said it was some kind of trick ... my account tells me my next payment is due Jan 28.. 

Mayor / Maire

@Dstasko wrote:

My card is fine, The payment was made ... my account is at 0.00 and then I even charged another 1.00 because someone said it was some kind of trick ... my account tells me my next payment is due Jan 28.. 

We call them tricks because they seem to work as workarounds to get things going again without the need for moderators. The lost/stolen and the additional $1.

Is your balance now greater than 0? ie. $1?

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dstasko wrote:

Can I assume you’ve taken your SIM card out/in? And cycled the power?

This is extreme, but a new SIM card and formatting the phone may have to be preformed. $#!++y, I know   Smiley Sad

Yeah I did remove the sim ... and reset the phone. I’m thinking I May have to go in on Wednesday and buy a new sim 

Have you tried calling *611 to check/make changes to your account? It may work if you remove then re-add your plan.

Highlighted

Just an update ... my phone call service is now working but still having issues with my international texting. I just received a reply from a mod ... although it’s taken 5 days. Hopefully my full resolution will be coming shortly.