cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator team answers from general account and takes forever to get back to you! What a joke !!!

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is getting to be a joke! Over 2 days to get a reply to my message and then when I do get an answer they ask me my account details from the general account so when I reply it goes back into the pool! Every other time a mod answers directly so you can communicate with them .... what is going on ... I have been without service for more then 3 days now and moving to 4 ... who cares about the savings if you can’t use the service you pay for ...

16 REPLIES 16

Dstasko

Just an update ... my phone call service is now working but still having issues with my international texting. I just received a reply from a mod ... although it’s taken 5 days. Hopefully my full resolution will be coming shortly.

Have you tried calling *611 to check/make changes to your account? It may work if you remove then re-add your plan.

Dstasko

Yeah I did remove the sim ... and reset the phone. I’m thinking I May have to go in on Wednesday and buy a new sim 

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dstasko wrote:

My card is fine, The payment was made ... my account is at 0.00 and then I even charged another 1.00 because someone said it was some kind of trick ... my account tells me my next payment is due Jan 28.. 

Can I assume you’ve taken your SIM card out/in? And cycled the power?

This is extreme, but a new SIM card and formatting the phone may have to be preformed. $#!++y, I know   😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dstasko wrote:

My card is fine, The payment was made ... my account is at 0.00 and then I even charged another 1.00 because someone said it was some kind of trick ... my account tells me my next payment is due Jan 28.. 

We call them tricks because they seem to work as workarounds to get things going again without the need for moderators. The lost/stolen and the additional $1.

Is your balance now greater than 0? ie. $1?

Dstasko

TMS

You sure your credit card isn’t expired, or over limit?

Dstasko

Are you aware that I have been dealing with this issue since Friday at noon? How much patients should one have with no service now for the fourth day ... and tomorrow being a holiday ... holy crap ute1978 maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself ... I think that my reaction has been quite good seeing how I’ve paid for a service that I’m unable to use for the fourth day now... really ... what do you expect?? I should be screaming mad by now ... but wait ... I couldn’t scream even if I wanted to... no one is getting back to me.... I guess all I can do is tell anyone that will listen about the lack of customer service from Public Mobile. 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dstasko wrote:

I replied to the message within 5 min after waiting 2 plus days and here we go again ... nothing back to me for 6 hours now .

Where you aware that yesterday was a Sunday? You just have to have patience. Mods are not robots and they do not work 24/7.

(And btw, tomorrow, January 1st, is a holiday in Canada as well, nobody should expect anything from the mods except wish them a Happy New Year)

Dstasko

Yes with no result ...

Dstasko

I get they may be getting a lot of messages ... however replying from the mod team account won’t allow private messages to reply ... which is just a ploy to make it seem like they are helping ... I replied to the message within 5 min after waiting 2 plus days and here we go again ... nothing back to me for 6 hours now ... if they really were trying to help they would have messaged from their account so I could reply to them with my info directly to move onto the next step ... not back into the general box ... that’s such a cop out ... it’s easy to be patient when you have service ... but I’m 3 days offline now ... my money has been paid and I’m on auto pay to make sure I have no issues ... however two months in a row the same problem. So frustrated... I’ll gladly pay more for customer service .. this way of doing things is totally unaccountable. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dstasko wrote:

Thanks for the offer but the community can’t do anything ... it’s a mod issue to fix ... last month they had to fix it as well ... I have tried all the tricks lost/stolen got my message from your account is suspended to you don’t currently have a long distance add on to make this call ... however I can’t text or make any calls ... my account is current and on autopay, I have a plan that includes Canada wide text/calling and international texting ... so the only step left is the mod 

But did you try the $1 "trick"? Just another trick in the trickbox. Has worked for many.

Dstasko

Thanks for the offer but the community can’t do anything ... it’s a mod issue to fix ... last month they had to fix it as well ... I have tried all the tricks lost/stolen got my message from your account is suspended to you don’t currently have a long distance add on to make this call ... however I can’t text or make any calls ... my account is current and on autopay, I have a plan that includes Canada wide text/calling and international texting ... so the only step left is the mod 

Dstasko

TMS

What’s exactly wrong? We’ll help ya. 😉

When you do get back up and going I can assure you PM is the cat’s @$$. 

🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Dstasko Looks like they are getting more than usual inquiries again which is creating a backlog. What exactly the issue you are having. May be we can help you get up and running again. Is your account status expired? Have you made the sufficient payment?

EDIT: According to your post history, it looks like you got passed the expired status using the lost/stolen phone trick. But now you are unable to make any calls? Have you tried dialing the number with +1 in front? What about other services such as text or data?

Need Help? Let's chat.