cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

Hang in there...you're getting closer !!   ;-)

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

Well there you go... finally I get a reply to my message by a Moderator and they use the general account so when I reply it goes back into the pool .... here we go again... I replied 5 min after it was sent to me ... 5 hours later ... no answer back 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply


@Dstasko wrote:

Well there you go... finally I get a reply to my message by a Moderator and they use the general account so when I reply it goes back into the pool .... here we go again... I replied 5 min after it was sent to me ... 5 hours later ... no answer back 


 @Dstasko

So the other trick that hasn't been mentioned yet is the $1 manual payment. This has often worked for some issues. Add $1 into your account manually and then restart the phone and see what happens. I assume you have a credit card set up. You could also do a $5 voucher from recharge.com to accomplish the same thing.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

Update* My phone service is currently working! It took 4 days but ultimately I added money to my account a few times and it took. Now my texting is still an issues but I did receive a message from the mod team today a few hours ago and hopefully will have all my services working shortly. 8 days and counting though Smiley Sad  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

My first reply from a moderator was after 4 days i think it was. But once they reply for the first time all replies will be quick from their on unless you message them again the next day it will take another 3-4 days for them to reply. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply


@Mhogan wrote:

My first reply from a moderator was after 4 days i think it was. But once they reply for the first time all replies will be quick from their on unless you message them again the next day it will take another 3-4 days for them to reply. 


That's how it was for me before but not this time. My reply hasn't got a response for over 24 hours. Still waiting for incoming texting to be repaired. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

Yes. My initial question to the Moderator was on January 3 with a few followups since, up to yesterday. Still haven't heard from a moderator.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply


@Lorr3 wrote:

Yes. My initial question to the Moderator was on January 3 with a few followups since, up to yesterday. Still haven't heard from a moderator.


@Lorr3

What issue are you having? Maybe someone here could offer some assistance.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

I moved my public mobile sim card from my old phone to a new Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  However, I am not receiving any phone service and not able to connect. WIFI does work. The SIM card toggles on and off and is unavailable. The PM SIM card works well in my old phone and other SIM cards from other providers work in my new ASUS phone. However, my Public mobile SIM does not work with the Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  I've contacted ASUS and they said the issue is not with the phone but with the provider PM. Any suggestions?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply


@Lorr3 wrote:

I moved my public mobile sim card from my old phone to a new Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  However, I am not receiving any phone service and not able to connect. WIFI does work. The SIM card toggles on and off and is unavailable. The PM SIM card works well in my old phone and other SIM cards from other providers work in my new ASUS phone. However, my Public mobile SIM does not work with the Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  I've contacted ASUS and they said the issue is not with the phone but with the provider PM. Any suggestions?


Check willmyphonework.net