cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

After all those attempts to get your phone going...looks like we're going to have to wait for moderator help. Please take a moment and let us know what the problem was and how it was addressed. And...hang in there. Once your phone gets going, it usually works pretty good.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you gotten a reply from the moderator yet?? I've been waiting 2 days and still haven't gotten an answer.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nope nothing ... crickets ... 2 days and counting here as well 

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dstasko wrote:

Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dstasko wrote:

@DstaskoI know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Things WILL work and WILL be good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manner from the moderator team.

Haven’t had international texting even though it’s part of my plan ... two months now ... that’s the frustrating part ... it seems that I need to always solve the same problems... I thought last month when they fixed it I wouldn’t have any other issues ... not so much 

Mayor / Maire

what kind of phone do you have ?

iPhone 7 

Moderator got back to me ... just sent reply to their questions ... so fingers crossed all will be good shortly 

Unfortunately the message that was sent to me was sent on the general Moderator Team account .... so I’m not sure how long it will take them to read my reply ... Smiley Sad normally I get a reply directly from a mod ...