cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator taking over a day to reply

Good job. Did you try the "Lost/Stolen" remedy ? Sometimes that's all it takes to get your glitch cleared up...give it a try and let us know if it works. Also, try cycling phone off / on. Good luck.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah I did that ... it took the message from “your account is suspended “ to “you do not have a long distance add on for this call” but I will try again ... 

Just did it again ... same message “sorry you do not have a long distance add on for this call” I’m calling my land line to test ... can’t text either ... can’t receive calls or texts 

Mayor / Maire

It's a hail mary but...take your sim card out of the phone...wait a couple of minutes...reinstall sim. See if this does the trick.

Ok I’ll try that 

Just tried that ... didn’t change anything Smiley Sad ... still can’t do anything and still getting the same message saying I don’t have a long distance add on 

Mayor / Maire

Is this the same plan you had up until Dec 26th ? Same phone ? Have you changed or amended your plan lately ?

No changes to my plan or phone ... all the same 

What is it that you are waiting on the moderator to do for you? Most things can be done from self serve. Let us know what you are trying to do and most likely you will get a solution or how to from the community . 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gregmt wrote:

What is it that you are waiting on the moderator to do for you? Most things can be done from self serve. Let us know what you are trying to do and most likely you will get a solution or how to from the community . 

@GregmtIf you read the entire topic the customer said the account was unable to make calls with the voice message error "Your account is suspended" the community helped the user try the lost/stolen trick now they are complaining they get the error message "sorry you do not have a long distance add on for this call" and they are unable to receive calls and text messages. There is nothing else in self serve that will remedy this situation. They have to wait for moderator intervention now.