cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator taking over a day to reply

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone else had issues with reply from moderators?? I’ve sent numerous messages about my account being suspended even though my account is 0.00 and my payments made. Why is it taking so long for them to get back to me ??? Well over 24hrs

41 REPLIES 41

@Lorr3 wrote:

I moved my public mobile sim card from my old phone to a new Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  However, I am not receiving any phone service and not able to connect. WIFI does work. The SIM card toggles on and off and is unavailable. The PM SIM card works well in my old phone and other SIM cards from other providers work in my new ASUS phone. However, my Public mobile SIM does not work with the Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  I've contacted ASUS and they said the issue is not with the phone but with the provider PM. Any suggestions?

If yoru Zenfone Max Plus M1 is the North Amercian variant, Asus is full of it.  This would be completely a phone issue.  Even ifyou have a non-compatible version of the phone (this would be a non-North American version), this would still be a phone issue.  You've already determeind that the Public Mobile service is not issue by trying it in another phone. 

There have been reports of the most recent update for these Asus phone breaking the connection to the network, not only the data abilities but the connection to the network itself. This has nothing to do with Public Mobile and is 100% on Asus.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lorr3

Ive seen in other threads members having issues with the same phone and it was related to the 8.1 software on the phone...I suggest starting a new thread with your phone model in the title and help wont be far away..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lorr3 wrote:

I moved my public mobile sim card from my old phone to a new Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  However, I am not receiving any phone service and not able to connect. WIFI does work. The SIM card toggles on and off and is unavailable. The PM SIM card works well in my old phone and other SIM cards from other providers work in my new ASUS phone. However, my Public mobile SIM does not work with the Asus Zenfone max Plus (M1).  I've contacted ASUS and they said the issue is not with the phone but with the provider PM. Any suggestions?

Check willmyphonework.net

Lorr3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Carld123

@Lorr3 wrote:

Yes. My initial question to the Moderator was on January 3 with a few followups since, up to yesterday. Still haven't heard from a moderator.

@Lorr3

What issue are you having? Maybe someone here could offer some assistance.

Lorr3

Yes. My initial question to the Moderator was on January 3 with a few followups since, up to yesterday. Still haven't heard from a moderator.

jp2

@Mhogan wrote:

My first reply from a moderator was after 4 days i think it was. But once they reply for the first time all replies will be quick from their on unless you message them again the next day it will take another 3-4 days for them to reply. 

That's how it was for me before but not this time. My reply hasn't got a response for over 24 hours. Still waiting for incoming texting to be repaired. 

Mhogan

My first reply from a moderator was after 4 days i think it was. But once they reply for the first time all replies will be quick from their on unless you message them again the next day it will take another 3-4 days for them to reply. 

Dstasko

Update* My phone service is currently working! It took 4 days but ultimately I added money to my account a few times and it took. Now my texting is still an issues but I did receive a message from the mod team today a few hours ago and hopefully will have all my services working shortly. 8 days and counting though 😞  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dstasko wrote:

Well there you go... finally I get a reply to my message by a Moderator and they use the general account so when I reply it goes back into the pool .... here we go again... I replied 5 min after it was sent to me ... 5 hours later ... no answer back 

@Dstasko

So the other trick that hasn't been mentioned yet is the $1 manual payment. This has often worked for some issues. Add $1 into your account manually and then restart the phone and see what happens. I assume you have a credit card set up. You could also do a $5 voucher from recharge.com to accomplish the same thing.

Dstasko

Well there you go... finally I get a reply to my message by a Moderator and they use the general account so when I reply it goes back into the pool .... here we go again... I replied 5 min after it was sent to me ... 5 hours later ... no answer back 

Hang in there...you're getting closer !!   😉

Dstasko

Unfortunately the message that was sent to me was sent on the general Moderator Team account .... so I’m not sure how long it will take them to read my reply ... 😞 normally I get a reply directly from a mod ... 

Dstasko

Moderator got back to me ... just sent reply to their questions ... so fingers crossed all will be good shortly 

Dstasko

iPhone 7 

what kind of phone do you have ?

Dstasko

Haven’t had international texting even though it’s part of my plan ... two months now ... that’s the frustrating part ... it seems that I need to always solve the same problems... I thought last month when they fixed it I wouldn’t have any other issues ... not so much 

Dunkgirl

@Dstasko wrote:

Nope nothing ... crickets ... 2 days and counting here as well 

@DstaskoI know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Things WILL work and WILL be good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manner from the moderator team.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dstasko wrote:

🙂

Dstasko

Auntie-audi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you gotten a reply from the moderator yet?? I've been waiting 2 days and still haven't gotten an answer.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

After all those attempts to get your phone going...looks like we're going to have to wait for moderator help. Please take a moment and let us know what the problem was and how it was addressed. And...hang in there. Once your phone gets going, it usually works pretty good.

Dunkgirl

@Gregmt wrote:

What is it that you are waiting on the moderator to do for you? Most things can be done from self serve. Let us know what you are trying to do and most likely you will get a solution or how to from the community . 

@GregmtIf you read the entire topic the customer said the account was unable to make calls with the voice message error "Your account is suspended" the community helped the user try the lost/stolen trick now they are complaining they get the error message "sorry you do not have a long distance add on for this call" and they are unable to receive calls and text messages. There is nothing else in self serve that will remedy this situation. They have to wait for moderator intervention now.

Gregmt

What is it that you are waiting on the moderator to do for you? Most things can be done from self serve. Let us know what you are trying to do and most likely you will get a solution or how to from the community . 

Dstasko

No changes to my plan or phone ... all the same 

Is this the same plan you had up until Dec 26th ? Same phone ? Have you changed or amended your plan lately ?

Dstasko

Just tried that ... didn’t change anything 😞 ... still can’t do anything and still getting the same message saying I don’t have a long distance add on 

Dstasko

Ok I’ll try that 

It's a hail mary but...take your sim card out of the phone...wait a couple of minutes...reinstall sim. See if this does the trick.

Dstasko

Just did it again ... same message “sorry you do not have a long distance add on for this call” I’m calling my land line to test ... can’t text either ... can’t receive calls or texts 

Need Help? Let's chat.