cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator taking over a day to reply

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone else had issues with reply from moderators?? I’ve sent numerous messages about my account being suspended even though my account is 0.00 and my payments made. Why is it taking so long for them to get back to me ??? Well over 24hrs

41 REPLIES 41

Dstasko

Yeah I did that ... it took the message from “your account is suspended “ to “you do not have a long distance add on for this call” but I will try again ... 

Good job. Did you try the "Lost/Stolen" remedy ? Sometimes that's all it takes to get your glitch cleared up...give it a try and let us know if it works. Also, try cycling phone off / on. Good luck.

Dstasko

584383A4-4713-43D1-9D42-0FBE1FFFF66D.png

Dstasko

C0E9B879-A8F1-4CE9-9B20-BCF47FF47B40.png

To start ...can you please post a screenshot of your plan details and status ? Let's see if there's something anyone can assist you with.

Dstasko

Ahhhhh now the message has changed to ... “you currently don’t have a long distance add on” even though I do ... WTF is going on 

Dstasko

No I have not ... I will try that now. Thanks for the suggestion 

Dstasko

Also, if we don’t make our payments on time our accounts get suspended.. but it’s ok not to have service for days with your account in good status ???? 

Dstasko

My first message was sent yesterday ... not on a weekend. I can appreciate that they may be busy but my payments have been made and I have no service. I haven’t had service since noon yesterday. Totally unsatisfied! This is not the first time this issue has happened to my account. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dstasko, moderator response time varies with the number of requests in the queue.  In recent times, we have seen upwards of 72 hour wait times.  The number of staff on weekends could be less and that can exacerbate the situation.  In any event, they do work on a first come first serve basis.  I suggest not sending multiple requests for the same issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.