cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Team working hours?

thaotran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Anyone know what are Moderator Team working hours? I have tried PM Moderator_Team at 16, 9 and 4 hours ago without any reply.  I am without a working phone for 2 days?

Help

Thanks - Tai

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hocuspocus wrote:

Hah yeah!  My note for next time: Put sensitive info in its own message so that you can delete them afterwards.

I had some contact with the mods when I was new here and so I took my own advice and deleted those identifying messages.

hocuspocus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@hocuspocus wrote:

Ah I was mistaken. The icon is gray instead of orange so visually, I assumed it could not be clicked to delete them.  I made the comment to provide feedback which I realize now was not needed since it is already possible to delete.  Thanks. 🙂

I thought the same thing! I clicked on it for laughs thinking surely to goodness you oughta be able to delete things here and there it was.

All good.

Hah yeah!  My note for next time: Put sensitive info in its own message so that you can delete them afterwards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hocuspocus wrote:

Ah I was mistaken. The icon is gray instead of orange so visually, I assumed it could not be clicked to delete them.  I made the comment to provide feedback which I realize now was not needed since it is already possible to delete.  Thanks. 🙂

I thought the same thing! I clicked on it for laughs thinking surely to goodness you oughta be able to delete things here and there it was.

All good.

hocuspocus

@Anonymous wrote:

@hocuspocus wrote:

How do you delete a sent private message?  If it's the same as logging in, why does Public Mobile require a secondary form of verification?

Go into your Sent messages and click on Delete.

I'm speaking generally for all places we all log in to. Bank, webmail, utilities etc. But then when you actually want them to do something with your account then they want to verify it's you. Isn't that a good thing?

I'm not sure where you're trying to get to with this avenue of discussion.

Edit: That's why I delete cookies every time I close the browser and I also don't let sites keep me logged in if I can help it and finally I don't save passwords.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hocuspocus wrote:

How do you delete a sent private message?  If it's the same as logging in, why does Public Mobile require a secondary form of verification?

Go into your Sent messages and click on Delete.

I'm speaking generally for all places we all log in to. Bank, webmail, utilities etc. But then when you actually want them to do something with your account then they want to verify it's you. Isn't that a good thing?

I'm not sure where you're trying to get to with this avenue of discussion.

Edit: That's why I delete cookies every time I close the browser and I also don't let sites keep me logged in if I can help it and finally I don't save passwords.

hocuspocus

@Anonymous wrote:

@hocuspocus wrote:

It's too bad you cannot redact any verification data once it has been sent as a private message.  Anyone that's able to get into your account could potentially see any of this information provided from the sent folder and use it if you've contacted @CS_Agent in the past....

Well...isn't that just the same as any log in? Delete stuff if you don't want nefarious people to see things.

Oh look at that, the access token for this forum is still valid and I haven't actually logged in for months. Smiley Surprised

hocuspocus

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hocuspocus wrote:

It's too bad you cannot redact any verification data once it has been sent as a private message.  Anyone that's able to get into your account could potentially see any of this information provided from the sent folder and use it if you've contacted @CS_Agent in the past....

Who are you allowing to access your account as that would be the only way to see those messages

That's a loaded assumption.  The same reason why Public Mobile asks for verification to confirm that it's actually you.  Until your account gets compromised.

@hocuspocus wrote:

Who are you allowing to access your account as that would be the only way to see those messages

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hocuspocus wrote:

Well...isn't that just the same as any log in? Delete stuff if you don't want nefarious people to see things.

hocuspocus

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thaotran wrote:

Hello,

Anyone know what are Moderator Team working hours? I have tried PM Moderator_Team at 16, 9 and 4 hours ago without any reply.  I am without a working phone for 2 days?

Help

Thanks - Tai

Response Time is around 48 hours .

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number

• 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

• account number 

• date of birth

• complete address listed on account with postal code

• email address on account

• most commonly called numbers

• alternate number listed on the account

• last payment date and amount

• last 4 digits of the credit card

• Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.