cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator : Please Contact Me

DaveRun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Day, been a PM user for a while, lost password and secret question, I would like to send my Phone # and email address to someone so I can resest my password and get into my account. Would a moderator please email me.. 

Thanks

DR

6 REPLIES 6

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Flint1 I'm not sure if you are aware or not but you have posted your issue on another persons thread that seems unrelated to your issue outside of wanting the Mods to contact you.

Go ahead and send the Mod team a message by clicking @CS_Agent

Include your Phone number, account number and SIM number if you happen to have it.

As for your issue, WIFI has nothing to do with PM's service, so your phone will work fine there as you are using someone elses wired internet when you use WIFI.

A good, simple step to attempt with an iPhone is the two button reset.  Hold down both the power button and the home button until the Apple logo comes up.

You can also check this website to make sure there are not any towers down in your area.

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DaveRun

You'll need to contact the moderator team with your information (cell number, SIM, etc)

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Moderator response time has gone way down after they stopped supporting social media support. Don't know if they fired more employees

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I tagged the moderator team for you.

I hope your service gets up and running soon.

@CS_Agent

Flint1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

today is august 16, 2017.

i cannot make a call and the data plan has not worked. the iphone works: imessage works and i can surf the web in wifi zones.what is happening? 

i kept getting a message when i try to dial out, saying that i need to call  *611. I did and my account payment is update to date. what is happening? 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

You need to send a private mail to moderators.

Click here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.