cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Backlog - Gone?

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I put in a request around 2pm this afternoon that required moderator intervention. It was simple but nevertheless, moderator.

It was completed in less than 2 hours!

Maybe the backlog is gone, maybe the request was simple, or maybe it was because I included everything I could think of as part of the initial request and there were no followup mesages required.

I hope there is no backlog anymore.  

10 REPLIES 10

@RobertQc wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

sometimes they respond fast, but they also said that they are going to speed up the mod process this year

@slash407I missed that post, can you link it for me plz

Okay so this obviously went over some heads since I have like 15 private messages about this one. Yes I saw this post. If there is another post by PM that they actually said they "are going to" please send it to me.

If you read the post carefully, they did NOT say they ARE going to speed up the process, they said that "WE" the customers have asked them to focus on it, and they are "working on it" but if you recall they have been "working on it" for years, just like they have been "working" on bugs that have existed since the beta.

Do a search on moderator response time and you will constantly see the issue. If you recall (or maybe dont recall) there used to be a place called "Public Labs", this was imo everything good and organized about how to actually improve public mobile, but they SHUT IT DOWN  because they could not live up to expectations / complete ideas quick enough. Not being able to address them immediately was no reason to ignore them completely. Now, we get really carefully chosen words in an announcements that slowly gets buried away on page 412 then its radio silence while the same issues happen over and over and over.

I really do wish for improvement but will not hold my breath.

@slash407 wrote:

sometimes they respond fast, but they also said that they are going to speed up the mod process this year

@slash407I missed that post, can you link it for me plz

dna2016

@smp99 let's not jinx it now, lol.  Ya it's probably because the holiday promos are all over, and customers have done all their shopping for now until maybe spring time.  February tends to be down season for most, if not all, companies.  Also with very little to no promos happening there's going to be very little consumer traffic these days.  

But that's a good sign, looks like with this down season the MODS are more caught up now.  Guess we'll see in the spring when deals and customers purchases pick up again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes.  Moderator wait time is getting shorter.

The "Forgot your password" link on the login page is working too.

I just tested it.  I received reset passward email in a minute, changed my password using the email link and log back to my self-serve account.

You need your account email address and your account security question in order to get the password reset email from PM.

Great job for the PM back office IT team.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Murco wrote:

Kudo's to the mod's on a job well done!  @CS_Agent

What about Koodo? 😛

@smp99

Maybe send them a thank you in reference to the last issue

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Kudo's to the mod's on a job well done!  @CS_Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The interaction time is a dynamic thing.  It depends on the number of new accounts starting up which typically yield higher volume of interactions.  It's always nice to see the lower end of the target response time being achieved.  Hope the situation stays this way. 

mh1983

Imagine there will always be a slew of requests directed at moderators, no matter what system is in place. My advice would be to be patient after you write and assume it'll take some time. And (in the case above) where the mods respond sooner than expected, consider it a little victory and send them a thank you for what they do.

But yeah, maybe it's from hearing a lot of stories from customer service agents at my job, but I think it's a bit naive to think the issues go down, but one can always hope! 🙂 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, it seems like they have caught up. Hopefully it stays that way when they launch a new promo whenever. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Good to know.  

that's what they want to change.  and another reason might be less new subscriber during these time of the year.  So less issue to deal with.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.