cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod team haven't responded in a month

Kevin96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been having an issue with dialing calls ever since I switched over to Public Mobile in September. I made a forum post and sent a message to the mod team a month ago, but have yet to hear back. Is this normal and have you guys experienced this? Should I try resending the message?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevin96 wrote:

I've been having an issue with dialing calls ever since I switched over to Public Mobile in September. I made a forum post and sent a message to the mod team a month ago, but have yet to hear back. Is this normal and have you guys experienced this? Should I try resending the message?

@Kevin96:

Also, you disappeared from your previous thread. There was a suggestion to try your SIM in another phone. You never came back with the results of that test other than to say you were going to look for the adapter card.

Were you able to test it in the end? The adapter, another phone, someone elses phone.

Finally, when you log in here, you might see a (some) red blob(s) in the upper right corner indicating activity like notifications. But more importantly for you, a red blob over the little envelope indicating you have a private message (pm) from someone...most likely a mod.

You might also have it set in notification preferences to send you an email when someone sends you a pm.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevin96 ya that is very odd that a MOD hasn't gotten back to you yet.  If you ported your number in to PM then it was probably a porting issue.  I think the MODS can fix that pretty quickly if it is an porting issue.  Hopefully the MODS get to you soon, recommend send another message to the MODS.  A month without a response is very unusual, usually 3-5 days the most.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did they ever contact you?   Can you give us an update?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevin96 wrote:

I would resend the message for sure.  What dialing issue are you experiencing

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevin96

Yes, resend message with all the relevant information.  It should take 2-3 days for moderators to respond.  

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.