cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod response time

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello PM staff..

could we please get an update in regards to the current MOD RESPONSE time for heavens sake so people get an idea as to what to expect.......we all know about the  backlog, but 3+ days to wait as well as not saying why is not helping the cause ........ it's like Samsung: selling 500000 working phones does not make up for 50 exploding, because now the other 499950 get concerned too !

so have mercy on us and update the current status !Smiley Very Happy

7 REPLIES 7

Ferris8409
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A week to get a response is ridiculous!!

All too true. Plan for a week I think. Robot Mad

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/ACTIVATION-BLUES-repost-so-more-will-s...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I started  thread in public lab asking for something similar.  the idea is to have on the sidebar a simple text estimated response time from mods is: 24 hours, 2 days etc... or it could even be a banner on the top of the  forum saying due to high demand moderator response time is ....

the public lab thread is: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/display-estimated-mod-reply-time/idi-p/9279...

sf1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The problem with not responding to PMs in time will cause people to send more PMs to multiple moderators on the same issues and create more backlogs for themselves.   But after the promo they should have time to start reading them just be patient I guess.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

5-6 business days,

sent a PM last Wednesday, got a reply just now.

Will have to see how long it was take for them to answer back

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agree, would be nice with an estimated response time. At least this will not keep people waiting in the dark and give the PM reps some expectations and accountability to work towards.

kevinl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

at least 5 days, people are waiting since at least last thursday, maybe further back

Need Help? Let's chat.