cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile friendly self serve

Jiangjun1949
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Currently, Self Serve web page is not well-organized.
I am wondering if Self Serve can be designed as mobile friendly, the same as Community.
8 REPLIES 8

Change
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With self serve on an iPhone 5 screen, some text ends up being FAR too small.

I looked all over for my PubMob account number via my phone. 

I only found my account number by accident when I switched to my iPad - it's displayed in a tiny rectangle with black numbers on a gray background.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can agree with everything but live chat.  The level of customer service is what defines Public Mobile.  To add more employees would make the service like Koodo or Telus.  Those wishing to have other forms of customer service contact should consider Koodo or Telus.  This service is not ideal for everyone.  My preference is to keep my cellular bill as reasonable as possible.  

@Balanceman wrote:

I support an app.  I think that is probably the most simplest way.

I've been avocating livechat for public mobile as a great alternative.

Everybody seems to think Live Chat would be a huge improvement.  I spent 14 hours last weekend in teh queue for Telus Live Chat support for my home services.  I think we are getting great service here by the mods.  Maybe some longer hours to help us West Coasters would be the only imporvement I would be looking for. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@rkreddyb4u,

People like me love to go to the website to do detailed things such as self-serve, simply because it's normally an easier way to see and find the data you're looking for.

Also, you need to remember, people are all unique.  You prefer the mobile platform to do many things, and I used to, but my vision isn't what it used to be, so the desktop is much better in my mind.

Yes, I would like to see the Apps made, but I think the fixes need to be put in place first.

Balanceman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I support an app.  I think that is probably the most simplest way.

I've been avocating livechat for public mobile as a great alternative.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@Jiangjun1949 You should post this in the public Lab, if it isn't mentionned already, 

@rkreddyb4u An app request has been put for a while now and a lot of people support it 

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

and also I think public should have mobile phone APP - long due

who want to goto a website after all 😄 ???

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yeah I think this is queue of Improvements, may be next year we will get this :)- but not blocker I am happy with current self serve it is much much better than other competettors, the Info available is defnitely helpful

Need Help? Let's chat.