cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Mobile Network State Disconnected

You could try resetting your network @98325007 . Samsung recently had a major security update. I don't know if this may have affected tour settings.

Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
  1. At first turn on the mobile with the Power key.
  2. After that choose Settings.
  3. In the next step tap General management.
  4. Now select Reset and Reset Network Settings.
  5. Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
  6. In order to begin the whole process tap Reset Settings one more time.
  7. Great!

Restart your phone, reenter your wifi if applicable, enable data and try sending an mms message and to surf the net. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did use the link and there are no outages in my area. 

Highlighted

Mine is a OnePlus 6 and my husband is iPhone 6

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@98325007maybe it's a problem on the pm side.

I suggest speaking to customer support by clicking this link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

-guess who's back, back again

Highlighted

@joseemgagne yours may be a cell tower problem, considering that's it's both an Android and an iPhone. If you are willing to try, let's reset your husbands iPhone 6 network settings . 

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Restart the phone if it doesn't by itself, reenter the WiFi password if needed, enable data , sms and mms and try sending an mms message and surfing the internet. If this works let us know and we can try the same with yours. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@98325007  Is your phone blacklisted? Try the sim in another phone.

Highlighted

I tried it in my old iPhone and still the same issue. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@joseemgagne  Does anything work? Texting or data? If not, then best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Highlighted

@joseemgagne 

I think it is now time to contact the moderators. Either send a private message by clicking on the envelope button on the top right of the screen and type in the send to section Moderator_Team or by clicking on the ? in the bottom right of the screen and follow the prompts   

Highlighted

I forgot to mention that my cell data works but not calls or text.