cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Mobile Network State Disconnected

@98325007 wrote:

I have the same problem. When I try to make a call, it says I’m not registered on the network.  

@98325007 Are you located in a rural area too ? Do you happen to always have bad reception ?. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I turn off my wifi my network state still says disconnected. 

Highlighted

No, I am in Montreal.  Reception is good, just doesn’t seem to be able to connect to the network.  My account also says Active.  

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@98325007 That seems ood. I can make calls no problem. I can understand how @joseemgagne has a problem as he lives in a rural area. It could be a coincidence that both your towers are down in your area. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@98325007 , @joseemgagne did you use the Telus link to see if there is an outage in your area?  https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages Thanks.

Highlighted

APN settings??

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@98325007 and @joseemgagne  what's the make and model of your phones? And @joseemgagne , include your husbands too.  Thanks

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@98325007 have you recently changed phones or started on the Public Mobile network? 

Many times the issues is either due to a recent port has not finished, settings in your phone are not set properly. 

Try turning your phone off then taking out your SIM card. Then insert your SIM card again then turn your phone back on. 

Highlighted

Mine is a Samsung Notes 9.  Purchased last December, and connected only to Public Mobile since.  Never had this problem before.  

Highlighted

Yes, I did try re-boot, and removing and re-installing the SIM card.  No change.