cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mobile App

Is there a Public Mobile App in the works?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Mobile App

No, there isn't. And considering that Koodo pulled theirs it's unlikely to happen here anytime soon.

Mayor / Maire

@hellsbells05 

Question has been ask many times.  Since Public mobile is a low cost, no frills company, there are no present plans for a PM app.  In the future, who knows....

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd rather keep my bill low.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hellsbells05

If you want quick access to your account, you can always bookmark a shortcut to your home screen.

Oracle

I have service with the dog brand.  They have a phone app.  Honestly, I have no clue what I get out of having it in my device. 

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

I have service with the dog brand.  They have a phone app.  Honestly, I have no clue what I get out of having it in my device. 

Yeah a Telus phone will usually include their little app. I never used it. Now I'm here. Don't care. Please don't spend the money on one.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why would you volunteer another way for the company to monetize you?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Many people have inquired about an app but PM probably won't develp one as PM is a third tier provider.  Also they wouldn't invest the time and money to create one.

Mayor / Maire

@Triguy wrote:

Many people have inquired about an app but PM probably won't develp one as PM is a third tier provider.  Also they wouldn't invest the time and money to create one.

Nor should they, IMHO. As long as we have all these serious system issues cropping up, the resources should go into solving them.

I'm not an IT person, but the money might be spent better by setting up a whole new, rock solid self serve account platform from scratch (so that correcting one bug doesn't trigger another one somewhere else). And no, I don't hold my breath...