cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Refer-a-Friend Reward

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi public mobile team:

I had $57 Refer-a-Friend Reward for last payment, today is the due day for my next 3 month payment, so I login and check my account, I only got $21 for Refer-a-Friend Reward now, I am sure that I have many friends I refered still with public mobile, and I have at lease 3 refer friends in Feb and Mar this year, please fix.

many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@slash407 wrote:

holly crow, ur getting 57$ per month from referals. wow. Well theres no way of keeping track of all of that, ur friends prolly missed a payment and thats prolly what caused the missed reward, u'll have to contact the mods to possible fix it if ur friends were making payment on time. 

I made that same mistake at first when I first saw the message. crazycolby has a 90 day plan.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It looks you had 19 referrals last payment, today you have only 7 referrals, maybe some of your referrals are no longer a public mobile customer, check your message, every time you lose a referral, you get a message.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If they switch from public mobile to other provider, you may lost referral credit. You can check with MOD team to confirm.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crazycolby   

when you contact the mods, include the cell number of your friend.  that way the mods can check things out.  

it might take some time to fix but the mods will take care of you and make it right.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to reach out for assistance from moderator_team.  Click here to message them

Please be patient as it might take several hours to hear back from them. Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.