cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Military/DND discount?

Hi,

I’m looking to switch to public mobile in the near future and wondering if you offer a military or department of national defence discount on any of your plans? I would like to save money where I can.

Thank you,

Mayor / Maire

Re: Military/DND discount?

@CarCareGuru  hi I work there also I don't believe there is one sorry

Mayor / Maire

@CarCareGuru wrote:

Hi,

I’m looking to switch to public mobile in the near future and wondering if you offer a military or department of national defence discount on any of your plans? I would like to save money where I can.

Thank you,

@CarCareGuru  Unfortunately they do not.Smiley Sad

Mayor / Maire

Hey @CarCareGuru  - Unfortunately, Public mobile does not offer any such discounts.  That said, regular or the occasional promotional price with Public mobile is often less expensive than the big boys' prices with extra special discounts.  You need to compare the bottom line.  Lots of discounts available to eeryone at PM (Loyalty, auto-pay, referrals, and community participation).

Mayor / Maire

There is no discounts for Miltiary/DND that I am aware of.  You could sign to get notifications about promos. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...  Also keep checking the annoucements section.

Mayor / Maire

@CarCareGuru wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,

If you can choose a plan cheaper ( with a military discount)than what public mobile offers to you ....GO!Smiley Wink

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, there is no discount for any group including firefighters. Maybe, in the future Smiley Happy 

Mayor / Maire

Telus used to have a discount of 30 %, but I have not been able to find it lately. On their website it says you can:

Call our Corporate department Monday to Friday 8AM to 6PM local time at 1-866-848-3587.

Mayor / Maire

@chuck_grady wrote:

Telus used to have a discount of 30 %, but I have not been able to find it lately. On their website it says you can:

Call our Corporate department Monday to Friday 8AM to 6PM local time at 1-866-848-3587.

Rogers says:

"We only have military temporary suspension offer."

I think they had one in the past as well, ending in 2018.

I found this site. https://cfappreciation.ca/everyday-discounts You might want to look into it. You have to sign up for an account and will likely need your identification number. 

Thank you for your commitment to our country and your service. My family has a long military history and we appreciate the people who decide to serve. My hope is that PM will have a discount at some point, but I think you'll find the rates here will be competitive, perhaps even with discounts.

And this community is awesome!

Mayor / Maire

I wasn't able to find anything for Bell, but their support site directs corporate members to their Kiosks. The support site doesn't have any info on the corporate plans.

Eastlink says no also, with no direction where to look further. I assume that means, no.

Any more I can help you with, I'd be honoured.