cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration plans to Koodo

JeffToronto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Being on public mobile, what are the chances of getting good migration plans to koodo or Telus? (When I used to use chatr I had received a lot of good deals for migrating to Fido.

5 REPLIES 5

Elleey13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yah,.. saw on their ad. If you switch FROM to PM bonus 3GB. Check competitors ad. if there’s any. But why switch? I like PM service. 👍🏼

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Some have speculated that migration offers, if they do happen, are more likely to happen a couple of weeks or so before Telus' financial quarter ends - post paid customers are more valuable to the share holders than prepaid customers (which are more valuable than being the competition's customer...)

Having said that, the last migration offer, in March 2019 (the first one I actually got invited to) was not half as enticing as the ones in September 2018. I'd have jumped ship if I'd gotten that 5GB/$35 text...

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

got before, saying ten dollars off per month, for 12 months. Not attractive.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JeffToronto wrote:

Being on public mobile, what are the chances of getting good migration plans to koodo or Telus? (When I used to use chatr I had received a lot of good deals for migrating to Fido.

@JeffToronto  My guess is that with the recent Koodo price increases if a large number of customers jumped ship then they would try to entice PM customers to switch. It all depends on the numbers.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

They do happen, but I haven’t received one in a while.

Need Help? Let's chat.