cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Might be leaving.........

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was just offered a postpaid Rogers plan that is comparable to my current PM plan. I have until the end of December to make my decision. I am waiting to see if Telus or Koodo make some sort of offer to their prepaid customers at PM. I hope so because I would like to stay with the family. 🙂

77 REPLIES 77

pakmode

@Garry wrote:

PM needs to offer 6GB/$40LTE with same perks as fall promo.......That would definately satisfy the masses to stay/join.....

Agreed.  PM needs to do something, and quick, otherwise I'm going to bounce out of here too.  

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM needs to offer 6GB/$40LTE with same perks as fall promo.......That would definately satisfy the masses to stay/join.....

Michael77

@Wonder_why wrote:

@Michael77 wrote:

@Garry wrote:

Go and activate a line with Koodo before you miss your chance.......you can either port out anytime, or cancel the new Koodo line and only lose the cost of the sim if things improve here as you hope.

@Garry,

Is there a Koodo deal on now besides the $60-10 gig plan?

@Michael77 only $60, 10GB Data 

That deal is too expensive. 😞

Garry

@Michael77

Nothing in Ontario with Koodo other than 10/60. Qc loophole is now closed so thats off the table.

Only 2 choices are PM4/40 or Koodo/Telus10/60 unless fido/rogers turns your crank which im not up to speed on.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Michael77 wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

@Michael77 What plan is it ?

Sorry, I don't know if I am allowed to mention this deal because of the PM rules. I think?

Not allowed @Michael77 seal lips Cat Happy

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Michael77 wrote:

@Garry wrote:

Go and activate a line with Koodo before you miss your chance.......you can either port out anytime, or cancel the new Koodo line and only lose the cost of the sim if things improve here as you hope.

@Garry,

@Michael77 only $60, 10GB Data 

Michael77

@Garry wrote:

@Garry,

Michael77

@MoreYummy wrote:

Sorry, I don't know if I am allowed to mention this deal because of the PM rules. I think?

Garry

Michael77

@Garry wrote:

We are all sad to be leaving what could have been a long enjoyable journey on a flourishing network......Unfortunately this is the beginning of the end for PM. It has earned itself a freshly painted new office down in the basement without a kiosk, or a phone #.

Last one here......please turn out the lights. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it will be sad to go but I am still holding on until the last moment. Maybe I will change my mind the last minute? I guess I am hoping Koodo/Telus save the day and turn the lights back on. 🙂

Garry

We are all sad to be leaving what could have been a long enjoyable journey on a flourishing network......Unfortunately this is the beginning of the end for PM. It has earned itself a freshly painted new office down in the basement without a kiosk, or a phone #.

Last one here......please turn out the lights. 

bilal684

I still can't believe PM hasn't done anything yet...

Michael77

@mimmo wrote:

Fingers crossed. But  I doubt it.  

I think PM will probably only compete with lucky an chatr. Probably drop LTE  or offer limited choices.

That is the way PM will feed koodo instead of competing.  Similar to the offer koodo gave some customers a while back or like rogers is now giving chatr customers a promo to switch.

Well the Koodo offer was not very good. The Rogers offers are a bit better.

Michael77

@will13am,

Thanks. Still hoping Telus/Koodo makes similar offers to us to keep us from jumping ship. Rogers has made Chatr and Fido prepaid customers offers to move to postpaid Rogers. I won't list the offers because they are available online.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Fingers crossed. But  I doubt it.  

I think PM will probably only compete with lucky an chatr. Probably drop LTE  or offer limited choices.

That is the way PM will feed koodo instead of competing.  Similar to the offer koodo gave some customers a while back or like rogers is now giving chatr customers a promo to switch.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Michael77, I am happy for you.  I have always maintained that shoppers should remain loyal to their wallet ahead of all else.  Do what's best for you, we'll miss you here.

Need Help? Let's chat.