cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging Moderators

ssamrai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you know which Moderator is online? I'm currently having difficulties trying to resolve an Porting issue which has been ongoing for over a week. I have yet to recieve a response from a Moderator, and instead of sending multiple messages and creating a huge backlog I'm hoping I can just message an active moderator on the community forum.

Any ideas?

Thanks

32 REPLIES 32

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@soccm wrote:

Hi there.  I am having issues with my account. Its not recognizing my email on file, and i'd like to have it looked at ASAP as ive forgotten my password and need to change it. 

kind regards 

You'll need to send a private message to Moderator_Team with your request.

soccm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.  I am having issues with my account. Its not recognizing my email on file, and i'd like to have it looked at ASAP as ive forgotten my password and need to change it. 

kind regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mbulusan, are you having trouble sending international texts?  Keep in mind that you need to start with 011, followed by country code, and then the local number.

Also, you have posted to an old topic.  For future reference, it is always better to start a new topic for a new question (even if similar to another question).  That way your question gets the most possible exposure, and you can get the quickest help from other community members.

Mbulusan

Unable to send message international?

@ges33, please do not post any PIN numbers to this forum or any phone numbers or account numbers. This is a public forum...

That said, if you truly want to tell the world your credit card numbers and bank information, am all ears! Man Happy

ges33

I filled in the APN but when I reset it all disappeared. 1985

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Syd0401 please don't post your phone number or other private info here, this is a public forum.

As I described over here (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/how-to-change-the-4-digit-account-pin...), to get help, you need to send the moderator team a private message.  I gave you all the details, just click the link above.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Syd0401

(647)xxxxxxxx Sydney 

ges33

@CS_Agent wrote:

@hsinik

Please send us a private message with your account information for assistance! 

Thank you! 

ivo_ll

thanks a lot

mimmo

@ivo_ll. Best to remove your personal info.

You need to buy the USA add-ons. They are valid for 10 days starting the day you buy them.

Under plans page look for add-ons then you can see the add-ons made specifically for the USA.

ivo_ll

I recenly reactivated my account and also added an add-ons of 8$ for 200 min US and Canada wide. My question is can  I use the add-ons while Im in USA can I call in Canada and USA during my stay in USA, if not what add-ons do i need so when Im in USA I can talk to USA and Canada.

thank you

best regards,

LEGO

@Miieman You were already charged for your plan, but if you contact Moderator_Team and explain what happened, may be they will switch you to the new plan based on what happened.

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Miieman

I would like to discuss upgrading my plan . My payment went through yesterday for the 35 dollar plan . I have extra funds ($6) on my account and was trying to upgrade to the 40 plan before it went through. 

I was having trouble with my password and was not able to access my account in time to change my plan before it rolled over .

If I have enough funds for the leftover balance on the $40 plan can I upgrade today ? 

mimmo

@Miieman all the info to message mods is posted right above your post. What additional info do you need?

What is your issue maybe the community might help.

hsinik

Problem resolved. Thx.

Miieman

I would like to message a moderator please

mimmo

@hsinik  here is the complete info on how to contactthe mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@hsinik

Please send us a private message with your account information for assistance! 

Thank you! 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Syd0401

We will be glad to help with your inquiry. Can you please send us a private message with your phone#? 

Thank you! 

hsinik

Ok but how do I do that?  Thx!

Syd0401

Need to reset 4 digit pin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @hsinik, did you check your self service account to see what it shows for your data?  When you log in, go to Plan and Add-ons then Data and Add-ons.  you should se the amount of data left on your plan (or NOTHING if there is no data left), plus information about your add on.

Please take a look, and report back. 

BTW, did you perform the two step add-on purchase process?  If your account shows an available balance, then you might not have completed the two step process (add funds, then purchase the add-on with the funds).

hsinik
I received a text msg notification informing my data has used up 95%.
So on April 14, I purchased additional data add-on.  But now I cannot go online. Can u please check my data?

Muller

@bruno1 wrote:

i'm having problem accessing my usage

@bruno1

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

Your post is not really clear on what exactly your problem is - can you provide more information to help us help you, please?

I'm totally guessing that you are looking for your usage history?

You need to log log into your self serve account.

Under the "Plans and Add-ons" tab you find the "Data & Add-On Usage" which provides the overview on how much data and how many long distance minutes you have left. Be aware that if you have data on your plan but you don't see a data bucket mentioned in this section you have used it all. (You can either purchase a data add-on to tide you over to the next renewal date or ask the moderators for an early renewal.)

The "Usage History" tells you all about incoming / outgoing calls, SMS and MMS (labeled as "data event". Data shows up as "Web" but is consolidated and posted once or twice a day. There is no distinction between AM and PM.

bruno1

i'm having problem accessing my usage

ssamrai

I can see active users which includes Mods but no filter available to see only online Mods. 

Thanks for your help.

jheili99

hi

if you click on the moderator a new window opens..there you can see online status...

cheers

mimmo
Need Help? Let's chat.