cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message when making a call -" Sorry we cannot complete your call. you don’t have an active long dist

petergoodm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have an auto-pay account but for some reason when I'm making a call, even a local call I get the message described in the subject line?  I am not near my limits.  My text messaging is working fine.  I have not made any changes to my plan.

Please help soon.  I cannot make any calls!

Thanks,

Peter

2 REPLIES 2

@petergoodm 

As you wait for moderator response, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  This also seems to reset your SIM/plan.  This trick has solved several account issues in the past.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@petergoodm , by chance do you have a limited usage calling plan and have run out of minutes?  If not then you need to contact the moderator team to have them reset your account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.