cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Board Clean Up

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Just a suggestion (since no more Public Labs)

On main page, all 5 of the top bravo posts are related to customers outrage over price increases of old plans

I really think the posts in question should be archived or something so they do not show up as that is a TERRIBLE first impression for a new client

4 REPLIES 4

@kav2001c, that's how popular the Plan was, and the migration and price increase weren't!

Actually top 22 most bravo posts are ALL related to the complaints about 12GB plans

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If we're throwing out unsolicited feedback - it took me forever to find the list of sub-boards here. I know it's at the bottom of the main page and you can also get it by clicking "Browse" - but I didn't notice either of those until I searched for a while. And even then I thought they were all just categories of Knowledge base articles, not the actual discussion forum sub-boards (but maybe that's just me!).

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c very good point.  If I'm a potential new customer and is doing research and come across these posts on the main page it might deter me from wanting to join.  I know it's good to show that issues get resolved but unfortunately many people don't look deep enough, they only see what's on the surface.  

Not even sure why we have a "Top Bravoed Post" section anyways.  I highly doubt people even click on them.  I say remove the "Top Bravoed Post" and the "Latest Post" sections altogether.  Helps clean up that main page a bit, sometimes sites have too much "stuff".

Need Help? Let's chat.