cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance and Upgrades not performing

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Even though PM has implemented upgrades and taken the site down for maintenance, I am doubtful as to what was exactly performed. The Self Serve took me a full 5 minutes to log in. Then another 3 minutes to View Usage. Another function that does not work is the message to verify your email. Clicking on the resend verification email says it sent it and 8 days later I still have not got it. I checked my spam folder, too. Not there. Where is went...no one knows.

With this very poor performance of the Self Serve option, I am scared to purchase any Add-ons. I am afraid that it won't work and I'll have to go through the headache of contacting PM. They are not the best in responding for sure and resolutions can take forever. 

PM, you need to up your ante or you will be in Beta for a very long time and may have to shut down because of lack of customers. Buck up...get off your @$$e$ and make this work. Please.

2 REPLIES 2

PM needs to fix that latency issue now. That can be key to success or failure

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @iamnopreacher

If you need to purchase an add-on, please send a webmail to PM support.  It would assure that the transaction will happen properly while the self-serve is getting upgraded.  

I contacted PM support and I was able to get a reply in few hours.  

Need Help? Let's chat.