cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing my SIM card

Samdastous94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
i ordered a SIM card online to be mailed to my address well over a month ago and I still haven't received it. I need to speak to a representative about this issue, I would prefer by telephone rather than email
9 REPLIES 9

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

There is good news regarding the ordering of a SIM card. You can place your order directly from this site.

Click Order Now which is immediately under Order a SIM Card on this site's home page. You will need to create a Shopify account. After doing so, order a SIM card, and, in approximately 3 to 7 business days, you will receive it by regular postal mail.

I hope that this has addressed your concern.

Samdastous94
It's the 21st century there is nothing but call centres and customer service I shouldn't have to look for a different phone company because I can't talk to a real person, it is not a sensible solution at all, it's called laziness and making people go out of work because they much rather have computers do all the work.

Samdastous94
It's been over a month!!!!! I have not received my SIM card that I ordered! However I am not impressed with the level of customer service I have been receiving, frankly this whole community talk is not a sensible solution to my problem I would much appreciate it if I could have a human being give me a call to figure out this problem, thank you

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Samdastous94 wrote:
i ordered a SIM card online to be mailed to my address well over a month ago and I still haven't received it. I need to speak to a representative about this issue, I would prefer by telephone rather than email

If you are already looking to talk to PM over a Sim Card that wasn't sent to you then Public Mobile is not the Cell Phone Provider for you.  Because talking to a PM over the Phone is not an option what so ever.

@Luddite, That's so Disrespectful

@Charanth182, You are Correct

@Cyber, Too quick

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite

@Cyber is really quick that way.

@Samdastous94

Sorry there is no phone number for PM for new customers its partially how they keep costs down. As @Luddite mentioned if you are either replacing a SIM card or you've already recieved your message stating it'll come send them an email. They are normally really good at getting back.

If you just signed up for the Beta then you'll have to wait until you get your Invite. PM is still in Beta which means they are testing the system. In order to not overload it during the tests they bring on new customers in batches. Some have said it took them only a few weeks, others (like myself) it took a few months.

I'm sorry that since they don't have a phone number that isn't the answer you wanted to hear. The Email isn't too bad in my experience its been less than 24 hours for responses.

Man, seems a regular occurence I'm typing as you post & I don't notice until after I post. Think I'll just snooze a while. Cat Embarassed

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

There is no phone support unless you joiuned before Jan 27/15. Do you mean:

a) ordered a replacement SIM, or

b) asked to join, or

c) received an invitation to join, followed up the invite,  and are now waiting for the SIM to arrive?

If c), it can usually only takes 2 weeks.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Samdastous94,

If you are still waiting for your SIM card to arrive after 10 business days, please send an email to Public Mobile for a follow up.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose radio button ""

- Choose radio button ""

- Choose radio button "

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

Need Help? Let's chat.