cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: MY DATA HASNT WORK FOR 5 DAYS !!!

Sorry about my initial post i was really loosing it, my coworker coldnt reach me and it ws a critical moment. and the none phone support made me unpatient, plus I didn't know i had to register to the community so I couldnt talk to no one. I did receive a text that i used 95% of my data about 2 weeks ago. I couldnt remember. my data overview was totally missleading for some reason eventho i havent change any setting. thanks for ur help yall 

Mayor / Maire

Re: MY DATA HASNT WORK FOR 5 DAYS !!!

@popiwops wrote:

Sorry about my initial post i was really loosing it, my coworker coldnt reach me and it ws a critical moment. and the none phone support made me unpatient, plus I didn't know i had to register to the community so I couldnt talk to no one. I did receive a text that i used 95% of my data about 2 weeks ago. I couldnt remember. my data overview was totally missleading for some reason eventho i havent change any setting. thanks for ur help yall 

I'm not sure how data is connected to not being reached. Do you use other apps for voice?

When is your renewal?

You could investigate in your usage details in the self-serve to see if the data is correct (close) from your last renewal to now. There were reports a while ago about the data counter not getting reset at renewal.