cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY DATA HASNT WORK FOR 5 DAYS !!!

popiwops
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

MY DATA IS NOT WORKING I HAVE TRY EVERYTHING FOR DAYS IM VERY FRUSTRATED, APN CHANGE AND SIM CARD REMOVAL RESET EVERYTHING!! WTF PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATED. IM A DAY AWAY FROM TOTALLY QUITTING PUBLIC MOBILE ON THIS ISSUEE. xxx xxx xxxx IS MY PHONE NUMBER 

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popiwops wrote:

Sorry about my initial post i was really loosing it, my coworker coldnt reach me and it ws a critical moment. and the none phone support made me unpatient, plus I didn't know i had to register to the community so I couldnt talk to no one. I did receive a text that i used 95% of my data about 2 weeks ago. I couldnt remember. my data overview was totally missleading for some reason eventho i havent change any setting. thanks for ur help yall 

I'm not sure how data is connected to not being reached. Do you use other apps for voice?

When is your renewal?

You could investigate in your usage details in the self-serve to see if the data is correct (close) from your last renewal to now. There were reports a while ago about the data counter not getting reset at renewal.

popiwops

Sorry about my initial post i was really loosing it, my coworker coldnt reach me and it ws a critical moment. and the none phone support made me unpatient, plus I didn't know i had to register to the community so I couldnt talk to no one. I did receive a text that i used 95% of my data about 2 weeks ago. I couldnt remember. my data overview was totally missleading for some reason eventho i havent change any setting. thanks for ur help yall 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Anonymous Yes it does. It tells me I have 5.9 GB of data which includes my 5GB Add on from my original promo plus the amout on my current months account.

Chuck

@ChuckYeah 

Oh I thought that image was your plan. But thanks for that. So it gives a total of all available data. Interesting.

Thanks for that.

@popiwops: So check the 611 to see what amount of data you have left. If you're out then it probably won't say anything about data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popiwops wrote:

I don't believe ive reach my limit since i have 4.5gig and it indicate me that i only used 2.8 gig. it says: sing in to network public mobile, but its a blank page with a question mark.

Did you get any texts from 611 saying you were at 75% and 95%?

The question mark might be the site in it's mood. Try again. Or as already mentioned, check the self-serve for mention of your data.

You need to adjust your phone data monitoring to match your renewal dates. There are also apps available that you set to match your 30 day schedule.

@Anonymous Yes it does. It tells me I have 5.9 GB of data which includes my 5GB Add on from my original promo plus the amout on my current months account.

Chuck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

What plan were you on? How much data was included?

Have you looked into your self serve account? What does it say on your data line?mydata.PNG

@ChuckYeah 

If you would be willing to share, could you dial 611 and select 3 and probably your PIN and reply back if you hear your data usage? I'm curious to know if the 611 reports on plan data. I know it reports add-on data.

If you haven't tried the lost phone trick and you are sure that you have data remaining. I've been researching old threads and it has worked before. Be advised that recent events have told us that you may lose your $2 auto pay credit for the current cycle by trying this method.

@popiwops wrote:

I don't believe ive reach my limit since i have 4.5gig and it indicate me that i only used 2.8 gig. it says: sing in to network public mobile, but its a blank page with a question mark. 

I get the same annoying notification on my phone for my $10 plan with no data.  Where are you seeing only 2.8GB used?  Is that in the self server account overview tab, plans and add-on box?  If that is what the self serve is showing, you can try to soft reset the account by declaring phone lost, log out, log back in, declare phone found, reboot phone.  If that doesn't fix the data issue, then you need to contact the moderator team to hard reset the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

What plan were you on? How much data was included?

Have you looked into your self serve account? What does it say on your data line?mydata.PNG

popiwops

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@popiwopsHave you verify from your selfserve that you have a line item for data? If not, that means you have used up your allotment of data. To get it working you will need to purchase an Add on or change your plan and forfeit the balance of your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.