cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODS - Please respond.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there something wrong on the MOD end? Been in communications with them, with good response time from them, but they’ve stopped responding all of sudden. Can someone please respond - it has been over 72 hours?

This is truly frustrating. 

25 REPLIES 25

MVP

@GinYVR wrote:

However I am confused which username are you talking about? Selfserve or Lithium? Because you cannot reuse an email in selfserve.

Yes you can! I was able to reuse the same e-mail in self-serve after porting out (and after a few months of absence).

I'm not sure if the scenario will be different for one of my accounts that I allowed to expire after 90 days of suspended state..

I will try to re-use that e-mail soon, in the matter of a couple of months...

TMS

The private messages to them are quite clear. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TMSPerhaps since you don't have your SIM card anymore the moderators thought you  are no longer using the service and assumed the account is closed? Support system like Public Mobile's with many moderators and time between response, things can get misconstrued or misunderstood easily, not to mention people can go on vacations etc.

I think if things are still not to your liking, do consider submitting a complaint. However I do suggest you might want to clear up your narrative as it is confusing.

TMS

@GinYVR 

no longer have SIM card 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@TMS Lithium is this support forum. Selfserve is an Microsoft IIS interface to Public Mobile's backend, so there are a restrictions like you cannot reuse emails etc.

TMS

Self serve. 

Not sure what you mean re: Lithium 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TMSthe moderators doesn't respond to their tags anymore. Since credit card has been charged, Public Mobile is obligated to provide you with service. So CCTS can be one venue to resolve complaints.

Do you have service with the SIM card now? IF so you can still perform some basic tasks with *611.

However I am confused which username are you talking about? Selfserve or Lithium? Because you cannot reuse an email in selfserve.

You have every right to be frustrated. The system should not allow this to happen, I don't think. Hopefully your case will shed some light into why this is possible, or how it happened? I wish I could help further, but outside of Moderator help, the solution seems to be blocked at every turn.

If you plan to stay with PM, get a new sim, create a new email address, and get ready for the Moderators response. Based on your experience, I'm sure the Moderators will want to do everything they can to get your account up and running. They helped me in the past (in one case lost service for 24 hrs) and I am confident they will help you in the end as well.

TMS

@geopublic 

@CS_Agent 

When the credit card is charged and the account appears to have never been created and response to discussions are halted....well how should I proceed? 😞

TMS

@CS_Agent 

@geopublic 

All they have to do is respond and say, “we’re working on it” yet they choose still not to. 

@TMS wrote:

@CS_Agent 

@geopublic 

Yes remaining with Lucky Mobile. The PM SIM card has never been inserted into a phone and never to be found again. 😞

Just checked email and it said there was something done to the PM account before I wrote this post. The mod’s silence and lack of response (after ongoing conversations) is what infuriates me. They changed something with the account yet chose not to respond to the private message. 

@TMS  Sounds like they are trying to resolve it and should respond when a solution has been found. My past experience with the moderator team communication has always  been positve. Hope they can resolve your issue soon. Smiley Happy

TMS

@CS_Agent 

@geopublic 

Yes remaining with Lucky Mobile. The PM SIM card has never been inserted into a phone and never to be found again. 😞

Just checked email and it said there was something done to the PM account before I wrote this post. The mod’s silence and lack of response (after ongoing conversations) is what infuriates me. They changed something with the account yet chose not to respond to the private message. 

@TMS wrote:

Ok here it goes. 😐 Here’s what I can share. The Self serve account was was not created due to the username (which was previously used months prior). This was because - months back the Public Mobile account was cancelled and phone number was ported to Lucky Mobile. Lucky Mobile was not liked, so PM was activated once again, but unfortunately with the same username. 😞

During the process, at the end of the this recent activation of the PM account, the system reported, “ Oops we hit a snag”. And later when trying to log into the account it didn’t allow entry because the username was already used previously, BUT it also looked as if the account was NOT created. **So it was assumed credit card was not charged and the account wasn’t activated and the SIM card was still unused.**  But the credit card was charged, account was activated, and the SIM card is now used. 

@TMS  Even though the credit card was charged I don't think that the sim was ever activated because of the duplicate email. The fact that you discarded the sim complicates things. I'm assuming your Lucky account is still active? If so, to speed things up I would message the moderator that you will purchase a new sim and activate it using a new email/alias and ask the moderator if they can credit the original charge back to your new account.

I did get in touch with a mod regarding this. Communications were ongoing with “CAMELIA” (a moderator). Now they have stopped. 😞

The main and current problem is: the Username can’t be changed due to no longer having the SIM CARD. Credit card number is still tied to this account with public mobile. 

@TMS When you get it fixed, wouldn't mind a followup post or msg to explain what had to be done.

It does sure sound like you need mod help there.

But just for my learning if you don't mind, have you ever been able to login to your friend's My Account, in recent days? I've seen a few of these and I don't understand why this is possible. Either your old username should work, or shouldnt work, there should be no half-way possibility.

TMS

Ok here it goes. 😐 Here’s what I can share. The Self serve account was was not created due to the username (which was previously used months prior). This was because - months back the Public Mobile account was cancelled and phone number was ported to Lucky Mobile. Lucky Mobile was not liked, so PM was activated once again, but unfortunately with the same username. 😞

During the process, at the end of the this recent activation of the PM account, the system reported, “ Oops we hit a snag”. And later when trying to log into the account it didn’t allow entry because the username was already used previously, BUT it also looked as if the account was NOT created. **So it was assumed credit card was not charged and the account wasn’t activated and the SIM card was still unused.**  But the credit card was charged, account was activated, and the SIM card is now used. 

I did get in touch with a mod regarding this. Communications were ongoing with “CAMELIA” (a moderator). Now they have stopped. 😞

The main and current problem is: the Username can’t be changed due to no longer having the SIM CARD. Credit card number is still tied to this account with public mobile. 

TMS

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I looked up your posts and saw you were haveing a password issue on your friends account and you did not want to change her password on her.

You could use the forgot your password method and set a temporary password and then change it back to what you know it to be. That way, her password wouldn't actually change and you could rule out some simple typo that may have happened.

Or is her account still locked?

The username was previously used, so a new username will be required. 

SIM card was tossed in frustration. 

@TMS wrote:

It’s private. And nothing anyone can do here. 😐

OK

TMS

@CellGirl wrote:

@TMS 

Maybe the mods have given you the solution already? Or maybe your follow-up questions to them aren't as urgent as other issues they're working on ...

??? 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I looked up your posts and saw you were haveing a password issue on your friends account and you did not want to change her password on her.

You could use the forgot your password method and set a temporary password and then change it back to what you know it to be. That way, her password wouldn't actually change and you could rule out some simple typo that may have happened.

Or is her account still locked?

TMS

It’s private. And nothing anyone can do here. 😐

TMS

@CS_Agent 

please respond to my private message. 

Thank you

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

While you wait for them to respond...care to let us know what's wrong ? Perhaps someone here can help you to resolution quickly.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Not sure if this is any benifit, but you could tag the @CS_Agent on this post and see if that helps.

CellGirl

@TMS 

Maybe the mods have given you the solution already? Or maybe your follow-up questions to them aren't as urgent as other issues they're working on ...

Need Help? Let's chat.