cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODS PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP - No response in 4 days and now disconnect

summamo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 4 days - my second account that I am trying to get set up gave me an error when i activated and my card was charged.  We are unable to log into the account and the SIM is showing as unregistored.  To top it off the other cphone company has now been cancelled and we have no phone.  VERY unhappy at this point!

@Mary_M @Shazia_K

At this point he would like to cancel the entire process and get a refund!

9 REPLIES 9

summamo

Hi Mary - You are helping me out with this already!  Thanks for all that you do.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @summamo,

Sorry to hear about that ! Rest assured that I'll be looking into this for you right now!

Thank you for your patience,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jeffcotton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If that's the route you want to take, you should be able to find info about chargebacks on your bank / cc providers website, the number to call, etc. 

djv
Anyone know if we call credit card company they can refund the amount.

lauramichelle12

HAVING SAME ISSUE.  WTF.  

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

excuse my language but this beyond fu.cking PATHETIC

I rely on my phone, missed calls/clients and we need to rely on mods to message us back to fix our service?......its a fu.cking JOKE!

no cue

no line

just throw your money high up in the air and see what happens

wshrews

I referred 2 people as well and I don't even know what my temporary phone number for my half-activated account is for them to input it when they signed up. Hope I can get this fixed after the fact.

wshrews

4 days here also. Private messages not even read. Very frustrated... Can't even get an answer about having our services prorated since we paid for these missing days. C'mon @Jeremy_M @Shazia_K @Mary_M Smiley Sad

jeffcotton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same situation here. Credit Card charged, old provider cancelled previous service, 4 days later still no response from Public after multiple private messages to multiple mods. 

Need Help? Let's chat.