cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: MMS - With data turned off

@geopublic wrote:

Screenshot_20190911-200947.png

@geopublic nice!  I don't have that setting on my OnePlus 7 (nor have I seen it on my past OP5T and OP3).  What phone is that?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren  It's a Pixel.

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@srlawren  It's a Pixel.

@geopublic cool.  Maybe that's an Android 10 setting then?  Maybe I'll get it with OxygenOS 10 at some point in the next couple of months.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geopublic  lucky you. I think pixel was one of the first to get android 10 maybe that's why you have that feature.

I'm only on 9.1 and other sites say Huawei P20 will only get android 10 next year ,😓 guess it on/off data for awhile for MMS lol

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@geopublic  lucky you. I think pixel was one of the first to get android 10 maybe that's why you have that feature.

I'm only on 9.1 and other sites say Huawei P20 will only get android 10 next year ,😓 guess it on/off data for awhile for MMS lol

Yup. 🙂 Plus RCS is also working for me on Public. 👍

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Yup. 🙂 Plus RCS is also working for me on Public. 👍

@geopublic sweeeet.  I'm Jelly.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@geopublic nice!  I don't have that setting on my OnePlus 7 (nor have I seen it on my past OP5T and OP3).  What phone is that?  

Nor my stock S7 that has been upgraded to stock A8. But it does this flip into data and off just to send an MMS. I've yet to find a setting for it to at least control it. I'm fine with it. Just would be interesting to be able to control it.