cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lte speed getting slow

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I noticed from last few days that my lte speed getting bit slow i did not perform any speedtest but i noticed website taking a bit time to load sites used to be blazing quick.  Anyone else having this issue ?

11 REPLIES 11

wirelessfriend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No problems in Toronto

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No issues here in NL (but on a LTE-speed plan)

X-Files

No issues here either (Markham).  but at basement  LTE easy switch to 3G ~Robot tongue

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No issues here either (Toronto). 

Where are you located?

Michael77

@Samianauman wrote:

@Nsk143 agreed with @ShawnC13 could be some site issue. I haven't had any lte speed or stability issue. So far 

True. 

@Nsk143 agreed with @ShawnC13 could be some site issue. I haven't had any lte speed or stability issue. So far 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Nsk143, could the sites be the issue.  I am not sure what you were trying to load but were then sites that might have a heavier traffic load during the christmas season?  Or it could be even the servers that the sites are hosted on being busier there are so many different possibilities

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JDT

no issues here either - hopefully your issue is temporary

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No issue here as well

Michael77

I have no issues with my LTE speed. It's very fast. Thank you Public Mobile/Telus. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It's hard to say without objective test data.  Subjectively, I have had a few instances here and there where data seemed sluggish.  I didn't notice such behaviour previously.  But then again, I came from Wind Mobile a year ago.  So, the perspective is ever changing. 

The conspiracy theorist will want to believe Telus>> Koodo>>Public Mobile when it comes to data QoS.  Without the hard evidence, this goes into the conjecture bin.  At the end of the day, the amount of data we consume in a 30 day period is so tiny that even HSPA performance is enough.  My monthly home internet usage is measured in tb.  If usage correlates to speed, then proportionally wireless data would be equivalent in performance at 10 Mbits/s.  

Need Help? Let's chat.