cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Loyalty

Hello team, 

Apart from the $1 that accumulates each year for being a public mobile customer.  Are there other benefits that one can have on his or anniversary date like lower plan cost or increase in data? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Loyalty

All Replies
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nguifombeoh 

As far as I know, the only benefits that are guaranteed are the yearly discounts.

There are other benefits like referral bonuses, and community discounts, too.

To find out more about rewards go here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/

and scroll down and you will see all the rewards that you can get!

Have fun!

Highlighted
Oracle

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

Apart from the $1 that accumulates each year for being a public mobile customer.  Are there other benefits that one can have on his or anniversary date like lower plan cost or increase in data? 

The Loyalty rewards do result in a lower plan cost other than that there is no other rewards for it.  I am not sure what other providers even offer what PM does for Loyalty

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

No, just the $1 loyalty up to $5 max for loyalty. No lower plan cost or increase data on your anniversary date.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

@nguifombeoh  Nope,  that's it! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You save more for each year that you are a customer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Highlighted

Thank you.  But I think a little discount should be given even if it is just for a month.  Your thoughts?

Highlighted

Thanks for the clarification