cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty

nguifombeoh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello team, 

Apart from the $1 that accumulates each year for being a public mobile customer.  Are there other benefits that one can have on his or anniversary date like lower plan cost or increase in data? 

11 REPLIES 11

@nguifombeoh 

Hey I like that idea! If your birth date doesn't change since activation  you get an $1 off your plan for the 30 day cycle your birthday falls in .  @Tiana_V  mentioned they are still taking suggestions in the new community changes thread in announcements. Why don't you post your idea there they might implement it.

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Thank you.  But I think a little discount should be given even if it is just for a month.  Your thoughts?

They do, they give you $1 off per 30 days for every year you are with them.  If you stay with them for 5 years you have lowered your bill $5 per 30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

nguifombeoh

Thanks for the clarification 

nguifombeoh

Thank you.  But I think a little discount should be given even if it is just for a month.  Your thoughts?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You save more for each year that you are a customer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

Apart from the $1 that accumulates each year for being a public mobile customer.  Are there other benefits that one can have on his or anniversary date like lower plan cost or increase in data? 

@nguifombeoh  Nope,  that's it! 

nguifombeoh

Thank you

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

No, just the $1 loyalty up to $5 max for loyalty. No lower plan cost or increase data on your anniversary date.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nguifombeoh wrote:

Hello team, 

The Loyalty rewards do result in a lower plan cost other than that there is no other rewards for it.  I am not sure what other providers even offer what PM does for Loyalty

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nguifombeoh 

As far as I know, the only benefits that are guaranteed are the yearly discounts.

There are other benefits like referral bonuses, and community discounts, too.

To find out more about rewards go here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/

and scroll down and you will see all the rewards that you can get!

Have fun!

Need Help? Let's chat.