cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love my new service

burkely
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Gotta say guys, I absolutely love my PM service.

I have had absolutely 0 network issues, only small issues like porting that were solved extremely quickly.

The best part, are the rewards. I paid my account balance today, $23. Unreal. Puts a huge smile on my face saving cash like that. NEVER have I been rewarded for being a mobile customer.

Just wanted to say to the PM staff-- Cheers and keep up the good work!
35 REPLIES 35

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

On behalf of the PM community team, thank you! Its members will be pleased to read your post.

Cheers.

albaxx19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My activation went very smooth, love PM

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello All,

Just for clarification, you can opt for AutoPay at the time of activation and after the successful activation, you will get AutoPay credit that can be used for future payments or Add-ons.

I am on a 90 Day Term, Newly activated back in Aug, Still have my GF Pioneer $60 Plan, But chose the New Public Order, and since then, loving it, very content. Won't know until Nov on Auto-Pay thing. Shall Report when There

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai  I maybe wrong as I am not on a 90-day plan yet.. but if you selected the autopay option of charging credit card the amount remaining after applying available funds (rewards), then in your specific scenario, there should be $12 reward balance in your account at the time of charging your credit card for the second bill.  I saw in my payment history that the Autopay reward was applied before charging my credit card this month. This was not the case for the first month for obvious reasons.    

Would like to hear from anyone else who can confirm this or share their experience.  Otherwise, I will figure it out for sure on next bill date of September 26 when I am all set to switch to a 90-day plan.

Yes, when CC is registered and Auto-Pay enabled, YOU BEGIN receiving your $2 reward, as long as CC is there and Auto-Pay not removed

@imm1304 wrote:

@NDesai it should be $4 for the second month and then $2 each month.  Autopay reward got applied just before credit card was charged.  

Public mobile added the option in autopay to charge balance to the credit card after applying the reward.  For me, this option became available few weeks after I joined Public mobile.  So, I had to update the autopay by removing it and then re-enabling it to get this option.  

Let say you already have $6 from 1st bill payment before your 90 Day plan renewal.

Don't you think only $6 will apply and another $6 reward will be added to use for next bill?

imm1304

@NDesai it should be $4 for the second month and then $2 each month.  Autopay reward got applied just before credit card was charged.  

Public mobile added the option in autopay to charge balance to the credit card after applying the reward.  For me, this option became available few weeks after I joined Public mobile.  So, I had to update the autopay by removing it and then re-enabling it to get this option.  

@imm1304 So for the 2nd bill, will it be minus $2 or $4?

imm1304

@makkahn28 yes, isn't that the normal autopay reward?  so far in my 3 months, I got $2 x 3 = $6 for the autopay reward.  

@imm1304, are you saying, you ONLY get $2 for first month?

imm1304

Hey, no we can not use it for the first bill because we already make the first payment first and then it shows $2 credit for the first month.  From the second bill I have been using it with the autopay option.  

@imm1304 Just wondering if you were able to use that AutoPay rewards to pay for the first bill?

That's odd. I created My 90 Day back in Aug, 10, and received NO $2 Auto-Pay reward.

Must be some Promo right now

imm1304

This is how it was for me as well.  When I signed up and paid for the first month, I received the Autopay reward immediately.. so it was available for use for any add-on I like or to use for next month's payment.  

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

WELCOME ABOARD. 

jelliotson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@makkahn28 just joined today. An hour ago or so.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Luddite,

I'll check there. Thanks.

@jelliotson, When did you Join Public Mobile? That's amazing you received $6 Already.

@Martin I believe Communauté Public Mobile awaits your assistance.

Have fun.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jelliotson
Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account: $0 friend referrals, $6 AutoPay, $0 Community, $0 Loyalty. More info at publicmobile.ca/selfserve.

jelliotson
@makkahn its possible I am mistaken. It says on my rewards that I have received 6$ for my 90 day pass. I'll post it.

Well hello @Martin, How you been?

@jelliotson, How did you receive that $2 Auto-Pay Reward?

New Clients who sign up, Never receive those Rewards right off the bat. The Bundle 3 Discount is Universal for all, BUT that's not considered a Reward.

You must have been mistaken

Unless PM has a Promo that I am not aware of

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

On behalf of the PM community-team staff, thank you!

They will be very pleased to read your post.

Welcome to Public Mobile, and cheers!

jelliotson

I just signed up and immediately got the 2$/month autopay reward. very cool. also this is the first time i've actually participated in online forums. brilliant idea to reward contributors. kinda makes me proud of the company. its not even mine lol. nice move PM.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

At 12:14 am today, I replied to your identical post. Please read it.

Sending identical posts is considered spamming, which is contrary to community norms, and which can lead to being banned.
Please do not do so again. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

syedabbas1
I am in USA my phone is not working
I want customer service phone number anyone can help

donvaz

@burkely

Thanks.  Just did that.  Not sure how I missed this one. 

Here I am chasing my tail on how to get in on the Koodo QC deal (I am in BC so many hoops to go through) - But now I am just going to cool my heels and wait for the email to come and still save a bunch.

Thanks once again.

Cheers!!

burkely
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@donvaz

What you have to do is go to http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta and add your email to the list for invitation to Public Mobile. I believe that there is currently a wait of 2-4 weeks before receiving this email.

Once you receive the invitation email, you will be asked to provide your mailing address where your sim card will be sent. Upon receiving your sim, just follow the instructions.

Have a Telus/Koodo or UNLOCKED phone handy and you're on your way to saving some major cash!

Cheers!
Need Help? Let's chat.