Cmoneyfrometown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cell number is 587 xxx xxxx

I lost my sim bought new one and would like to transfer to that one 

How do I do that 

6 REPLIES 6

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stavtheodosis1, I am not sure what your question is. Did you lose service or damage your SIM card? Please clarify.

stavtheodosis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i lost the sime after an hour and i didn't setup selfserve.

please help

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cmoneyfrometown, please don't post personal information.  I was able to edit your post but not the tag.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cmoneyfrometown wrote:

My cell number is xxxxxxxxxx

How do I do that 

The other thread you made the above poster gave you what you needed to do first.

Since you're locked out you can't use the forgot password function. So click on the link in the reply from RobertQc and send this information to them. Along with your PIN.

Then pleae do come on back and we can walk you through changing it. It's easy. Really. As he also says here...in self-serve there's a place to change SIM. Easy.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please edit your post and remove your number. This is a public forum and any internet user could see it. On this forum you should only ever give your number to the mods directly in a private message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Cmoneyfrometown wrote:

My cell number is *****

How do I do that 

@CmoneyfrometownLog into self serve

Click "Plans & Add ons"

Click "Change sim card"

I see your other post about not being able to get into your account. Does the password reset not work for you? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If it does not work you need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

P.S.  you should remove your phone number this is a public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.