cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone and Sim - SelfServe not registered

atutla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I lost my phone and now need a new SIM on the same line. I never registered for SelfServe. How do I go about getting this done?

Please help. Let me know what info I can provide to facilitate this transaction.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@atutla wrote:

Hi,

I lost my phone and now need a new SIM on the same line. I never registered for SelfServe. How do I go about getting this done?

Please help. Let me know what info I can provide to facilitate this transaction.

Thanks

Someone else has the fame problem recently. You can look at their suggested solutions here. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Lost-phone-no-account/m-p/348134

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@atutla wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Your only option will be with the assistance of the moderator team on this one.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to contact the @CS_Agent with your phone number and they will ask you for some information to confirm your account. 

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.