cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost Signal and Dropped Calls

My wife and I have been public mobile customers for about 2 months now, great service usually! Today we have both been experiencing zero bars of signal intermittently, as well as dropped calls, texts not going through, etc. We have been home all day where we normally enjoy excellent signal. Anyone else experiencing this? Both our accounts are in goodstanding. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lost Signal and Dropped Calls

As @Dunkman suggested.  It sounds like it could be local problem in your neighborhood I checked here http://outagereport.ca/publicmobile, nothin mentioned. To contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LDD 

What area are you in

Highlighted

New Brunswick

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LDD 

No issues in Alberta today

Maybe observe for the next day or so. If still issues, may need to contact moderator. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

As @Dunkman suggested.  It sounds like it could be local problem in your neighborhood I checked here http://outagereport.ca/publicmobile, nothin mentioned. To contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am also having issues. Ticket sent. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LDD Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution.  I'm glad that we could be of assistance.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ljdemont wrote:

I am also having issues. Ticket sent. 

Are you also in NB?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I thought NB is covered everything exept of the national park and I checked the coverage again, but i can see they are covered any cities and towns. Am I wrong?

Highlighted

I have experienced the same issue a day before. I was at Toronto downtown. I lost my signal suddenly 

Tags (1)