cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance plan again

Corina81
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So i was on the 35 dollar  plan changed it to the 25 dollar plan and guess what its telling me I dont have an active long distance plan does any one know what's going on

10 REPLIES 10

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Corina81 wrote:

So i was on the 35 dollar  plan changed it to the 25 dollar plan and guess what its telling me I dont have an active long distance plan does any one know what's going on

Which $25 dollar plan are you on?  There is a province wide and texting package, and there is a Canada wide calling, unlimited text and 500+500 mb data.

in the case of the province wide plan, calls out side of the province will need a long distance add on.  On the CANADA wide plan, calls to other provinces do not need the LD add ons.

on both plans, an in province plan may say you *may be charged*, but the call will complete if your plan covers it.

As @will13am has suggested, it may be an issue with the plan change.  Have you tried rebooting or powering off, and back on your device?

@Corina81 

If the lost/stolen trick does not work, you could try another trick: manually loading $1 into your account.  This trick also seems to reset accounts.  Restart your phone.  

Otherwise, if these tricks don't work, you will need to wait for moderator unfortunately.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Corina81

I thought it was province wide the 25 plan I can't make or recieve calls 

Corina81

Yeah I've tried

@Corina81 wrote:

I just want province wide I want even recieve calls 

$25 plan includes Canada wide talking. So you have problem on  province wide talking?

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried the Lost/Stolen trick? Go into your account, report your phone lost, wait about 5 minutes, then report it found. Rebooting your phone after that usually clears up these sorts of issues.

Corina81

I messaged them but the take forever and at this point can't even get calls 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Corina81 , I have seen a few other people reporting issues after making a plan change.  I am not sure why the change affects service, but it is.  You need to have the moderator team look into the matter.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Corina81

I just want province wide I want even recieve calls 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Corina81 wrote:

You have to add on long distance plan. The $35  plan doesn't include long distance plan either. And 400 minutes or 200 minutes long distance plans are only for in Canada only, that means if outside Canada it won't work. 

Need Help? Let's chat.