cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance not working. Please help

Rockhopper99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New plan signed up last night. Long distance from one province to another is not working even though it’s part of my plan. Need my for work. Please help 

8 REPLIES 8

Rockhopper99

@Dunkman wrote:

@Rockhopper99 

Moderators will take 1-2 days for response.

As you wait, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick. This trick will reset your account/SIM card.  This has fixed many types of account issues.  It does no harm to your account or phone.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

That worked! Thanks

@Rockhopper99 

Moderators will take 1-2 days for response.

As you wait, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick. This trick will reset your account/SIM card.  This has fixed many types of account issues.  It does no harm to your account or phone.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

@Rockhopper99 wrote:

Is there somewhere we can call for assistance? We need long distance for work calls. It’s urgent 

The only way to reach customer servie is to send a mesage to the moderators. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is no phone number for you to call.

If you're using a smartphone, I'd recommend installing Hangouts Dialer.  This program allows for free phone calls to Canadian and U.S. numbers whenever you are connected to the internet.

Rockhopper99

Is there somewhere we can call for assistance? We need long distance for work calls. It’s urgent 

Rockhopper99

@mh1983 wrote:

Which plan do you have? Double check on self serve just to make sure it's showing up correctly?

Yes that was the first thing we did. Shows unlimited nationwide calling 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which plan do you have? Double check on self serve just to make sure it's showing up correctly?

Rockhopper99

Yes we did try with or without the 1. No numbers work for long distance 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rockhopper99  Did you try adding 1 in front of the number? Is it just one number or all you are unable to call?

Need Help? Let's chat.