cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login has been disabled. Please contact Public Mobile Customer Service.

Engjell00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been using the good password to log on. First of all, I'm starting to think I should stop being with this compagny, I keep having trouble and the only way to contact someone from Public Mobile is writing an post.  I can't log in to my account, I can't call nobody and I HAVE to wait 1 hour before trying again? I have the good password I know. I would like someone to help me so I can connect to my account. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@Engjell00 wrote:

I guess you didn't quite read, I know my password and I know all what you said but hey thanks for getting some useless information

Posting messages like this, is how you get people to not help you. You are posting in a community where people are trying to assist you. We are not getting paid. If you want to message the people getting paid then do it privately and directly to public mobile staff.

Engjell00

Yes indeed, I've been helped but do I need to make a post everytime my account doesn't work.

You guys probably think I forgot my password but I know I have the right one.

If you have to be able to call someone to address your concern, then maybe you're right...PM might not be a good fit for you. Although it looks like your previous issues in 2017 were successfully addressed within minutes using this forum.

Engjell00

I guess you didn't quite read, I know my password and I know all what you said but hey thanks for getting some useless information

Engjell00

Yeah I know but before I could talk to someone directly on messenger Facebook 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Engjell00They make it quite clear... "The phone company, without a phone number"... "Less for Less"

@Engjell00 wrote:

I'm starting to think I should stop being with this compagny,

Public mobile is not for everyone, its more of a "self serve" kind of system, a "do it yourselfer" for people who can remember their password, be patient for moderator response time, understand there could be glitches, remember to turn off caps lock when entering their password, know how to navigate self-serve, etc.

You get what you pay for. If you want someone to call 24/7 you can move to Rogers or a 1st tier service. Not all other companies have tech support 24/7.

If you want to contact the moderator team, you have to send them a private message.. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Maybe one of your keys are sticking, or not responding always, caps lock is on (or was on when you create the password and is now no longer on), your shift key has a mind of its own, you had too many beers, maybe your browser is saving the old password (not updated) and its applying the old password to "help" you, maybe there is a glitch with your system, or if you are using your phone or gboard its adding a capital letter or not adding a capital letter as the first character, there are many reasons this could happen.

I suggest trying again, extremely carefully, possibly with "on screen keyboard"

A good trick is to open notepad or a similar app on your device and put in the password where it is VISIBLE, confirm it is correct, then copy the password into your clipboard (make sure there are no spaces before, or after your copy selection) and paste it into the password field, that way you know its 100% accurate. Some devices also allow you to show the password (not blank it out with ******) so you can view it while typing.

You may even be entering your password correctly, self serve system has many quarks and glitches. It's one of the many reasons this service is so cheap. Try another browser, private browsing, clearing cache, incognito. Wait an hour and come back.

If all else fails, the mod team is the only one that can assist you with account access. 

Click this to send them a message.  Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details. 

Need Help? Let's chat.