cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked sim

OK57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey so I accidentally locked my SIM card and I don't know where I can get the PUK from to unlock it. I tried messaging a production manager but is there anything else I can do?

6 REPLIES 6

@Derrick1973 wrote:

@OK57 wrote:

Hey so I accidentally locked my SIM card and I don't know where I can get the PUK from to unlock it. I tried messaging a production manager but is there anything else I can do?

Need puk# so cand send it to my email please 

@Derrick1973 

To contact Public Mobile for help you have 3 options:

Option 1: Ask Simon for help type your question and follow the prompts. 

simon.PNG

Option 2: If you are still having a problem then try submitting a ticket directly to the Public Mobile Moderator Team as follows:

stpm-new.png

Option 3: If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Derrick1973 wrote:

@OK57 wrote:

Public Mobile does not contact customers by e-mail for support issues. You must submit a ticket through https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Derrick1973

@OK57 wrote:

@OK57  If you have already messaged a moderator then sit tight waiting for a response...if not you can contact them by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen  the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

OK57

@Triguy 

Thanks I'll check it out

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.