cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Craterm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been a while so I thought I would jump on the website to look at plans and probably upgrade for more data... Turns out I forgot my password and evidently whatever answer I put as a security question is not correct... I have access to my email phone and pin if any of that helps @CS_Agent 

8 REPLIES 8

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  I thought things were supposed to be getting better.... 

@Craterm wrote:

It's been almost a week since I submitted the ticket and I'm still locked out, have gotten no response, what am I supposed to do?

@Craterm I would submit another  ticket

@Craterm Someone will reach out to you, escalating this case for you now.

Craterm

Guess I don't have much of an option ..

Craterm

I have been able to login before, but after I forgot my password and tried too many wrong ones it locked me out, I can't do forgot password because it tells me I've been locked out

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K  I thought things were supposed to be getting better.... 

@Craterm wrote:

It's been almost a week since I submitted the ticket and I'm still locked out, have gotten no response, what am I supposed to do?

@Craterm I would submit another  ticket

@CratermHave you tried the reset password in selfserve.publicmobile.ca? Are you sure you had access to Public Mobile's selfserve before? If you activated your account at a retailer the online access is a seperate process, not everyone bother setting it up.

Craterm

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right.
SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. It was posted yesterday that people have received service between 8 and 24 hours, wait times were something the ticket system was supposed to help.
About @Moderator_Team

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please open a ticket via SIMon the chat bot.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.