cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account need help

Schinz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@Alan_K @mimmo I dumped the cache and cookies.. it seems to be smarter now!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@GinYVR  try incognito mode or different browser,  maybe its going by your past interactions.  I have tried different ips and incognito mode and still get same result.

@Alan_K  any reason two people submitting same question get diferent results from SIMon?  whatever the reason the answers SIMon is providing to @GinYVR  are outdated.

Hi @GinYVR, are you accessing the chatbot through the Community and Get Help Pages? You are in an old version of SIMon that shouldn't be in production anymore. Can you let me know how you're accessing this particular version? 

To check if you're in the latest version of SIMon, you should see the new greeting image when you say Hi to it (blue shirt person). 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR  try incognito mode or different browser,  maybe its going by your past interactions.  I have tried different ips and incognito mode and still get same result.

@Alan_K  any reason two people submitting same question get diferent results from SIMon?  whatever the reason the answers SIMon is providing to @GinYVR  are outdated.

@mimmoThis is what I got! It seems to be inconsistent.

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 1.46.59 AM.png

mimmo

@mimmoThat is curious can you send me a picture of the link? I just tried "submit ticket" and the link sent is still the old contact moderator link

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 1.30.21 AM.png

mimmo

@GinYVR  the chatbot is unfortunatly the only way to access the online form, which has  an account verification in the process and has fields related to the topic at hand.  it also give a ticket number.  this process should be faster and involve  back and forths with mods to solve issues.  thus it is probably the prefered method to contact mods.

as I mentioned i type submit ticket and then click contact us In SIMon and get to the form.

@computergeek541The problem I found is if I type in Locked out account it still goes back to the contact moderator link. Since it is doing that, I mind as well post the link instead of sending the OP for a round trip.

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.20.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 1.12.57 AM.png

mimmo

I find typing  "submit ticket" on the SIMon Chabot then click contact us  that's the quickest way to get to the form, then selecting teh options instead of dealing with the chatbot

edited for soem clarification

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Schinz 

Have you tried resetting your password?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If unable to reset, you will need to contact moderator as described above.

@GinYVR wrote:

@Schinz

Contact the moderators via this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Expect to hear from them in 48 hours.

Just a note that customers generally should not be submitting these issues via private messaging any longer. Public Mobile seemingly wants us to go through SIMon to submit a trouble ticket.

edit: link experiement removed

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Schinz

Contact the moderators via this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Expect to hear from them in 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.