cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Locked out of account need help

@GinYVR  try incognito mode or different browser,  maybe its going by your past interactions.  I have tried different ips and incognito mode and still get same result.

@Alan_K  any reason two people submitting same question get diferent results from SIMon?  whatever the reason the answers SIMon is providing to @GinYVR  are outdated.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@mimmo wrote:

@GinYVR  try incognito mode or different browser,  maybe its going by your past interactions.  I have tried different ips and incognito mode and still get same result.

@Alan_K  any reason two people submitting same question get diferent results from SIMon?  whatever the reason the answers SIMon is providing to @GinYVR  are outdated.

Hi @GinYVR, are you accessing the chatbot through the Community and Get Help Pages? You are in an old version of SIMon that shouldn't be in production anymore. Can you let me know how you're accessing this particular version? 

To check if you're in the latest version of SIMon, you should see the new greeting image when you say Hi to it (blue shirt person). 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K @mimmo I dumped the cache and cookies.. it seems to be smarter now!