cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out account

HM6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help I locked my account after trying several times of entering my password. I tried to use the forget password but it kept saying that account is lock. Please help. Thanks @CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

Marzipan

@HM6 wrote:

Thank you. I’m just hoping there is an alternative way to solve my problem other than to contact a moderator. I already sent a private message yesterday and I haven’t heard from them. Im desperate now, I cant use my phone. 

So you have two issues.

1. You cannot get to look at your account on-line and

2. Your phone service is suspended?

If so that's truly wierd.

@HM6 wrote:

Thank you. I’m just hoping there is an alternative way to solve my problem other than to contact a moderator. I already sent a private message yesterday and I haven’t heard from them. Im desperate now, I cant use my phone. 

@HM6  If you need to check your balance or make a payment you can also dial *611 on your phone.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've heard typical wait times can be 24 hours to 48 hours to hear back from the moderators, so since you've already waited a day, hopefully it means you'll hear back from them shortly.

HM6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HM6, no point in tagging the moderator team, just send them a private message with the request.  If they respond to this, they are going to ask for a private message anyway.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.