cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out of Account - Help Needed

snowball93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

Does anyone know how to unlock their account? My password reset link has expired and I am locked out and unable to reset the password by myself.

I would like to get this cleared up so when it comes time to pay my bill, I can pay with no trouble and not lose my number or have my plan gone or anything of that sort. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

PS I tried to contact via the get help section but it does not work. It says my email is incorrect when I did enter the correct one multiple times. Is something wrong with my account email as well?

3 REPLIES 3

snowball93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not able to send a message via the get help section. It says my email address is inaccurate when I entered the correct one. I tried multiple times and got the same message. 

I think you can request the account rest again from https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help. In addition, since the reset is time sensitive, it would be wise to turn on email notification of private messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You can still pay with a voucher or credit card via 611. I know it's not ideal, but I'm sure they'll get to you soon.
Need Help? Let's chat.