Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Last day to switch Fall Promo to Koodo - March 31st

@Jonavinwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

As number of people posting here decreases the number of badges they give out decreases as well

So I don't expect to see any major shake up in board rankings (although I have been pleasently surprised to see some of the newer posters names lately)

Looking forward to being in Top 5% again. It’s been months since I’ve been downgraded to Top 25% basement.

@JonavinNow that a lot of people moved to Koodo you might have better chance. 🙂 may be top 0.001%

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Last day to switch Fall Promo to Koodo - March 31st

@Civic_Ewrote:

@Jonavinwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

As number of people posting here decreases the number of badges they give out decreases as well

So I don't expect to see any major shake up in board rankings (although I have been pleasently surprised to see some of the newer posters names lately)

Looking forward to being in Top 5% again. It’s been months since I’ve been downgraded to Top 25% basement.

@JonavinNow that a lot of people moved to Koodo you might have better chance. 🙂 may be top 0.001%

Maybe it goes the other way. If the only people are people who post all the time I will drop to the bottom.